Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Guns and Roses is a fucking fantastic song, truly one of my favorites from Ultraviolence. I've loved it since day one

same i never understood why it gets so much hate

Cola's instrumental is one of her best instrumentals.

Big Bad Wolf is underrated.

Brite Lites Steven Mertens Demo>>>All versions.

When The World is one of the best songs on LFL.

The paradise version of Yayo won't top the AKA version.

MPG demo is a bop.

Guns and Roses is one of her worst released songs.

24 is wonderful.

There's not a bad song on Honeymoon.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

HIAB doesn't sound that interesting to me. Besides the whole "if he's a serial killer then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt" verse, the rest of the lyrics sound basic and the production sounds very show tune-y. I really don't see what everyone else sees in that track. Still excited to hear it though! Who knows, it could be great

I'm ready for the hate I'm going to get for this unpopular opinion  :toofunny:

HIAB doesn't sound that interesting to me. Besides the whole "if he's a serial killer then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt" verse, the rest of the lyrics sound basic and the production sounds very show tune-y. I really don't see what everyone else sees in that track. Still excited to hear it though! Who knows, it could be great

I'm ready for the hate I'm going to get for this unpopular opinion  :toofunny:

I’m NOT giving hate at all and I respect your opinion and the fact that you said it on this judgemental site (that takes GUTS), I just think it’s dunny how I literally cannot get this song soon enough

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The West Coast Radio Mix is utter crap.

I mean, yeah, it's not as great as the studio version, but it actually is really nice when you're just in a lighter, happier mood and just want to jam out to some hazy beachy guitars, it's much breezier that the heavier studio version. I wouldn't call it utter crap, It depends on your mood, but yeah, it is by far inferior to the original studio version. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The beehive hair is overrated

this, and i also don't really care about different eras in terms of looks & aesthetic. or let me rephrase that: i do, but about the mood/vibe/aesthetic/however-you-wanna-call-it that each album has musically & lyrically, i just don't care if she dresses in adidas for one era instead of vintage dresses or chola makeup.

the gucci video actually made me sad, because it showed a glimpse of what Lana used to be. she's still beautiful, talented, and amazing, but she has lost all her glamour, style, and allure. the next thing she posted after the gucci ad was her singing with no makeup, and her hair all messy. i have no problem with her natural beauty, but i'm bummed that Land Del Rey is basically dead. we still have Lizzy which is amazing, but i miss Lana.