TrailerParkDarling

Queen of Disaster

So, Lana's team just removed a Queen of Disaster lyric video with over 18M views from YouTube that had been up since 2013. Even though it's unlikely, maybe this means they are planning to officially release the track? The song has been going absolutely viral lately on TikTok, with over 30K videos using the track accumulating over 30M total views. Even the top search followed by "Lana Del Rey" on YouTube is "Queen of Disaster." A few weeks ago, "Queen of Disaster" was trending on Apple Music.

Releasing it would be a super smart move and could be her biggest hit since Summertime Sadness, but I'm not sure if she'd release a super old track just because of its virality x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So, Lana's team just removed a Queen of Disaster lyric video with over 18M views from YouTube that had been up since 2013. Even though it's unlikely, maybe this means they are planning to officially release the track? The song has been going absolutely viral lately on TikTok, with over 30K videos using the track accumulating over 30M total views. Even the top search followed by "Lana Del Rey" on YouTube is "Queen of Disaster." A few weeks ago, "Queen of Disaster" was trending on Apple Music.

Releasing it would be a super smart move and could be her biggest hit since Summertime Sadness, but I'm not sure if she'd release a super old track just because of its virality x

It would be a great time for her to release those 25 lizzy songs album she talked about in 2017

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I would like it if that were true.

( This is the song my mom likes the most :) )

giphy.gif

omfg omfg it would be so iconic if she released it... why else would they delete it? 

It's because the song became a meme on TikTok and her team finally decided that they couldn't ignore such blatant and flagrant copyright violations, meaning they swept it from all platforms, across the board.

It's because the song became a meme on TikTok and her team finally decided that they couldn't ignore such blatant and flagrant copyright violations, meaning they swept it from all platforms, across the board.

If it was never registered, what are the copyright laws? I know Lana herself would hold the copyright, but she knows some unreleased stuff is on youtube and even comments on some of the videos. What would push her to actually get a song removed from Youtube she most likely will never release?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If it was never registered, what are the copyright laws? I know Lana herself would hold the copyright, but she knows some unreleased stuff is on youtube and even comments on some of the videos. What would push her to actually get a song removed from Youtube she most likely will never release?

Her team probably took it down, not her. I doubt this means anything, I think her team just don't want leaks up no matter what Lana thinks

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Why is no one discussing the fact that Queen Of Disaster is getting an official release...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif