cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

I still don't think 'Drive' even exists, so it cracks me up that all of you guys want it so bad...

Oh, and I think this thread is bad for overall forum morale, so I'll be keeping my eyes out for the even the smallest possible excuse to shut it down. It's not like we don't have more than enough anyway. :makeup: :makeup: :makeup:

I still don't think 'Drive' even exists, so it cracks me up that all of you guys want it so bad...

Oh, and I think this thread is bad for overall forum morale, so I'll be keeping my eyes out for the even the smallest possible excuse to shut it down. It's not like we don't have more than enough anyway. :makeup: :makeup: :makeup:

Settle tf down, it's a hot topic and no one's fighting :horror:

+ Drive is registered, how much more concrete can you get (beyond having it)

Settle tf down, it's a hot topic and no one's fighting :horror:

+ Drive is registered, how much more concrete can you get (beyond having it)

That awkward moment when you stopped caring about unreleased Lana music, yet feel the inexplicable need to post in a thread devoted to it. :horror:

:horror: :horror: :horror:

:makeup:

That awkward moment when you stopped caring about unreleased Lana music, yet feel the inexplicable need to post in a thread devoted to it. :horror:

:horror: :horror: :horror:

:makeup:

Yet you know you download them all :hottie:

As if you don't fiend for some alt versions :hottie:

Yet you know you download them all :hottie:

As if you don't fiend for some alt versions :hottie:

I decided to go to all the trouble to unlike this, but I'm not so far gone (so far gone) to admit that you have a point. I still do ~want~ a few songs, but I'm still very happy with what we have, as do some of my friends who have posted here. :creep: For the sake of gratuity, I think I'll leave out the bit where I actually type out the titles of the pieces I still desire. :hooker:

Because I'm more of a fan of Lizzy / rawer-sounding Lana & disliked the overproduction in BTD & Paradise, and think some demos were actually superior to the 'finished' products (Diet Mtn Dew & Lolita come to mind, for instance). OTTR is one of my absolute fave Lana songs so I'm really looking forward to hear its rawer version.

Oh I see!

That's a good explanation.

I personally really love her totally polished tracks like American and BTD for example, I only prefer the MDM demo.

But otherwise I agree with you her raw sound is really great too, I love the was she sings in Your Band is All the Rage and So Legit for example :bop:

I decided to go to all the trouble to unlike this, but I'm not so far gone (so far gone) to admit that you have a point. I still do ~want~ a few songs, but I'm still very happy with what we have, as do some of my friends who have posted here. :creep: For the sake of gratuity, I think I'll leave out the bit where I actually type out the titles of the pieces I still desire. :hooker:

so far gone yaaaayyyy

User-FastFission-brain.gif       let's change our DNA

Roses, Ruby Tuesday, And Because of You tho it's not what matter for realz

IT KILLS ME HOW OTTR DEMO IS FLOATING AROUND SOMEWHERE LAUGHING AT US SAYING YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ME!!! :defeated:

I CRAVE for the rest of her homemade videos, AKA demos, AKA alts, and cmon what is that mermaid video of hers?? I bet it's a thing and I need to have it :oprah2:

PLUS, a name is not enough, so let me just say that if it's acoustic, lizzy-ish, disco-elvis-1949-ish, I WOULD FUCKING TAKE IT OVER ANYTHING ELSE

sorry for coming on a little strong :hairflip: