Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

We'll get the song and it will be titled differently probably just like Love was lol.

Everyone wants promos and more attention but then when Lana collabs with someone as big as the Weeknd and could potentially gain more popularity and reach a broader audience everyone is like nah haha

Lust Life coming this week 

New lana album at the end of april 

Pre orders after new single releases

PAY ME LATER  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Lust Life coming this week 

New lana album at the end of april 

Pre orders after new single releases

PAY ME LATER

I wish you were right, but you even messed up on the song title

image.png

If you even had a brain you would know she's not going to use it for anything exciting, just more LQ sh*t about her lipsyncing to David Bowie songs while posing around in the most awkward ways. You don't get proper promo from Snapchat accounts. Look at what she does with her other social media, do you really thing she's going to use this ugly app in a more effective way?

Wait she lipsynced to a David Bowie song? P.S I don't have snapchat.

Yas I've been lipsyncing to this filter all MORNING, almost late for school cause of this lmao, the filter is so pretty and now I'm giving Lana free promo by sending everyone vids of me lipsyncing to this iconic song and filter...Btw this is like the first real promo for this era other than the concert and hopefully this helps the gp discover this song because I thought it was the most radio friendly song since summertime sadness

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

A Snapchat filter may not be to everyone's taste but it's still SOMETHING? surely that's better than nothing? And she's just made an account so she obviously does have plans for some form of promo in the future?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I do consider it promo. How many people use Snapchat? Thousands? Maybe more? So it is definitely something. Plus, remember when Gaga was releasing Born This Way and FarmVille on Facebook played previews of her songs in the background of the game and even redesigned the game to the new album aesthetic (not sure if anyone remembers that though).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this is great promo because EVERYONE who uses snapchat (158 million people) will hear Love when they use the filter.

way better than tumblr or instagram promo since you'd only know about her if you followed her. you don't even need to follow lana to see the filter and hear her song. brilliant

If you even had a brain you would know she's not going to use it for anything exciting, just more LQ sh*t about her lipsyncing to David Bowie songs while posing around in the most awkward ways. You don't get proper promo from Snapchat accounts. Look at what she does with her other social media, do you really thing she's going to use this ugly app in a more effective way?

what's your fixation w Lana lipsyncing and posing "awkwardly"? I've noticed you've dragged her for it before. You're such a stuck up, funless idiot.