Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

We can go back to Burger King

Where they dont know who we are

heaven is on earth,

i would eat anything with you babe

bless it be, this restaurant

crying tears of gold, like golden fries

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We can go back to Burger King

Where they dont know who we are

heaven is on earth,

i would eat anything with you babe

bless it be, this restaurant

crying tears of gold, like golden fries

WITH HIS BACON WHOPPER (eating out tonight)

BACON WHOPPER  (in my greasy napkins and curly fries)

BACON WHOPPER (eating out tonight)

BACON WHOPPER (mozzarella stick gals)

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

lizzystrailer posted an unleaked? lizzy song snippet

And i cannot believe we haven't had any BIG leaks yet like where did all the leakers go??

are you talking about the one on their story? cos that's a Mazzy Star song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waohwVvNAqs

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

what is the "into the blue" phase of her life?). I hope LDR6 kinda completes LFL

YES! Especially after that Instagram caption about her blue period on the TLY live video. Is that related? Did she just randomly acknowledge Honeymoon being underrated and thanking these fans that didnt like it for being patient with her vanity project and waiting for another one? OR was it for the new project regarding the LATTM tour midset & going back into her shell after failing to find happiness and trying to get it back again? Give us some actual hints Lana :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

h**eym***s is such a troll but i don't think they would feed us false information? Maybe she is coming! The title is honestly iconic cause she sure is playing dead rn. NOT getting my hopes up though cause it looks fake

Chromatics cancelled their last proper album in 2014/15 after J Jewel destroyed all the finished copies of the record. They are only NOW getting ready to release it.

The released some EPs during that time but I still think we should be grateful Lana does not do things like that. Waiting more than a year is not as hard as waiting 3 to 4 years

Imagine being a TOOL stan and waiting 10 years for an album from a band that despises streaming and generally have a stick up their asses in order to make a masterpiece

(I'm currently sleeping in a TOOL t-shirt fuck this)

We're a lucky fanbase gays don't forget that

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

what

That post was a joke.

h**eym***s is such a troll but i don't think they would feed us false information? Maybe she is coming! The title is honestly iconic cause she sure is playing dead rn. NOT getting my hopes up though cause it looks fake

What is SJD?

Is this another of those rumoured releases? Like on Lana’s birthday or on July 5 or whatever other date announced by « insiders » lately?

"She Just Died". Honeymouns-the-troll posted a Spotify link but Ben sent them a cease and delete-your-existence email and now their IG account is down so idk what to believe