Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm replaying Born To Die (album) for the 1000th time and still not tired of it.

I just know LDR6 won't be half as good as this classic :sadcore:

Lana plz make sad beautiful music and don't try to be happy anymore

If she's gonna be happy, I want her to make more bops like MMITPML

giphy.gif

Born To Die (album) aged like milk  :sideeye:

So have you…

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

why are you so sure that she wouldnt cancel it

tenor.gif

I'd be surprised if she did.   These big festivals are tightly planned (an artist takes stage right after the other and so on). If  an artist can't make it, it is unlikely that she/he will be replaced at the last minute. The festival would be mad AF is she cancelled for osbcure reasons and would most likely not be welcome there anymore. And isn't she one of the big headliners of those two festivals (that one and the one in August)?

​Artists that don't want to be there tend to give a meh performance instead of cancelling their show.

I'd be surprised if she did.   These big festivals are tightly planned (an artist takes stage right after the other and so on). If  an artist can't make it, it is unlikely that she/he will be replaced at the last minute. The festival would be mad AF is she cancelled for osbcure reasons and would most likely not be welcome there anymore. And isn't she one of the big headliners of those two festivals (that one and the one in August)?

​Artists that don't want to be there tend to give a meh performance instead of cancelling their show.

I have a ticket for her august show so she better not cancel it  :ohno:

(I'd like to add that last year 2 or 3 artists cancelled their shows like 1 month before that same festival (though they weren't headliners like Lana, but they were main stage artists) so it's not like it hasn't happened before...)

But Lana isn't that type i think i hope

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I highly doubt she would cancel

You changed your sig!?!?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I wish she would appear for her birthday or something,

we know for certain that she has written "the most beautiful songs" as she commented this on her honeymoon account back in march; But she must be mastering and mixing which takes 4 months or more. Ugh I just miss her so much 

Yes and I already miss it, but this ones cute

Yeah I like it!!!