Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

https://www.instagram.com/p/BibyzlbjIj7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=cn9cudogptsx WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? And how does everyone know she died..?

WHO? The link isn’t working for me

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

People are trolling her because she didn't leak the instrumentals. She's not dead. It's a new form of cyber bullying.

Yeah, but... https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5ii3CDKre/?taken-by=sayyestoheaven

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

If Lana does a collab with Marina, I want it to sound like a mix between Valley of the Dolls and Cherry.

Yes! Taste!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lana NEVER played Madison Square Garden

She did 2 shows at Terminal 5  that were basically warm up shows she was doing in clubs in 2017, both shows were incredible.

Lana then played a sold out show at the Prudential Center in  New Jersey. One of the best of a couple of dozen I have seen.

The theatre at Madison Square Garden though is a great place for shows. Pet Shop Boys played there last year. as always Neil and Chris were perfect.

yes the point was about nyc not madison square garden.

same goes for london, or well the uk. she had two shows one in the o2 brixton and one in the sse hydro and ignored it completely for the la to the moon tour (just after she ignored that whole country for like 4 years before those two shows).

there's no demand

i76mrxw.png 

yes the point was about nyc not madison square garden.

same goes for london, or well the uk. she had two shows one in the o2 brixton and one in the sse hydro and ignored it completely for the la to the moon tour (just after she ignored that whole country for like 4 years before those two shows).

there's no demand

The Prudential Center is the same as the Garden except the Garden has more events especially that time of year. But it literally is 10 minutes away in a great area,

readily available by public transportation and just across the bridge. And in Whitney's backyard so to say.

and she just played 2 at Terminal 5. 

Amazing that she was able to do an entire arena tour. In a way, like Leonard Cohen an arena is not the optimum place to see her and a stadium is even worse.

But she has outgrown small clubs and Terminal 5 was overpacked and unsafe.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I thought about this today, maybe it's been said in some way BUT whatever. Anyway, I see BTD as a metaphor for Lana's self-destructive ways, Paradise is her downward spiral, UV is her rock bottom, HM is her recovery, and LFL is her rise to a healthier state. 

IDK if that's a reach or obvious, but I think it's appropriate considering what we know about her life so far.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg