Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Lana spotted with new short (kendall jenner inspired) hair cut (17 May 2018)

Imagine this haircut with that safe blonde color tho

Na2ktkq_TURBXy82_Zjc2_NDAx_MDJi_OTEx_ZDA

what would this color's official name be considered? sandy or dirty blonde? I love it

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

It makes her look even more youthful, our Benjamina Button queen, Adaline who?

Makes her look old.  :facepalm:

:lmao:

Love it. :flutter: Maybe she got shorter hair becuase of the huge lob trend, but either way, I think it suits her. I still love her hair for the L'Officiel shoot. ♥ (And her sunnies look great on her!)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I feel like she’s doing this just to dissociate from her old persona and from what she’s known for which is very sad

I wouldn't say it's sad. You most likely have your vision of why it would be sad and I understand, but as someone who's trying to do exactly the same in regards to Lana (aka deleting most of my Lana-related drawings and designs from the Internet and trying to start my career with my own personality), I totally understand her. I can't blame her for trying to be more herself, I think the dissociating is actually kinda beautiful and I can't wait to see more of what she chooses to present now it's actually her true self :)

ZKcaooE.png

I feel like she’s doing this just to dissociate from her old persona and from what she’s known for which is very sad

Or maybe she just wants her hair short :lel:

8nl2OpX.png

well ,I'm ready to say goodbye to her old persona and welcome her new one as long as it's still exciting

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

say that again when she performs 2 songs from the new album and 8 songs from her iconic multi platinum hit debut born to die 

perxepm.gif

idek what her 'persona' is at that point?! i swear i read this every other week on this website but saying she's getting "rid of her persona" (whatever that even means lol) implies everything from btd to hm was one and the same and she's ready to start smth completely new now? why the long hair in the love video and short hair on tour? did she change her persona mid album era? 

i76mrxw.png 

it’s cute!! a little flat but i guess that’s what’s popular lmao. how do y’all think she would look with The Rachel? she could add some layers to this for a similar cut and i think it would look really nice on her . she needs to stay away from candle janitor tho pls

UbsOye5.png