Masochism

ROSALÍA

I'm listening to Motomami, Diablo just finished, the album is a bop :bop: And I feel like several of the songs keep the theme of transformation or changing who you are while staying true to yourself, or someone else changing? Either way, I'm liking what I'm hearing. I originally was interested in Rosalía thanks to her flamenco background and I was a bit worried it wouldn't be heard on this album (I had only heard 1-2 singles on radio) but it's theeere, and the reggaeton sounds great too. :bop:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

this album has been really disappointing honestly

i usually like stuff that has the same sound as what she's going for here but something about it just seems a bit clunky and not really there if that makes sense

maybe it'll grow on me though for all i know this could be a honeymoon type album where it suddenly clicks :um3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

this album has been really disappointing honestly

i usually like stuff that has the same sound as what she's going for here but something about it just seems a bit clunky and not really there if that makes sense

maybe it'll grow on me though for all i know this could be a honeymoon type album where it suddenly clicks :um3:

i am finding it so interesting how divisive this album has been, at least here on LB! am new to her music but frankly obsessed w this album. wonder if the gp is similarly split over it or if it's an LB thing (also interesting from forum to forum how consensus differs on albums)

aOaIzH2.gif

the way G3 N15 is literally one of her best piece of art

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing