partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

the wildest part of it is that even if they lost the session or something, we literally have all of the stems for Cherry Blossom and NOTG, like the whole session leaked 😭 they could’ve gotten all of the stems back if they just looked a little harder

Which is why i ended up taking the WAV files from those sessions and getting the loudness to match the rest of BB. It didn't take me that long either, cmon Polydor...

What is the point of editing unreleased songs before they are leaked - it is because the leakers want to maintain some sort of exclusivity of knowing the real version was only heard by a select few OR so that the leak can be traced back to them for credit’s sake (with edits being equivalent to tags)?

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

its the fact that if UFB leaked a little earlier it would've def been on BB, like the leakers fumbled it 

I doubt she would have put a vocal duet with her ex on that album. I think the only reason she chose his collaborations was because they tied into the “home/garden” theme and the motherhood concept. 
Blue Banisters paints a picture of her Utopia. A quiet life with a reliable partner and children of her own, along with a real mother figure (maybe even becoming a mother figure herself) which to this day is an unfulfilled wish of hers.

Fine China, I Can Fly and Yes to Heaven sort of lean more towards the side of being left at the altar or another failed relationship/engagement and I think she decided not to put them on there to focus on something else, something more hopeful.

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

What is the point of editing unreleased songs before they are leaked - it is because the leakers want to maintain some sort of exclusivity of knowing the real version was only heard by a select few OR so that the leak can be traced back to them for credit’s sake (with edits being equivalent to tags)?

its so they can keep that tiniest bit of exclusivity to themselves

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

32 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

@BlackoutZone CARE TO CONFIRM MY THEORY ?!?!?! 

There is no version of 13 Beaches NOR Something Real (if that was ever even the title) that featured lyrics as "You took the-" like Eclipse says... I've rambled abt this theory sm in the past but I am hardset on my belief that he actually obtained stems that had only a certain number of seconds playing from the intro... Think about it - anytime he's mentioned Something Real, it's been only about the intro,,, showing the intro without the movie sample, saying it had horror strings (only the intro has really strong strings like that), etc.. 

NOW my belief is that, Eclipse heard "it took thir-" as we know thats how the song starts anyway.. he then mistook it as "You took the" and posted it as "You took the #SR" (Something Real) bc he was too giddy abt getting that (why would u post lyrics to something recorded literally the same day or week is beyond me) but yeah... it all makes so much sense when u put it together and I'm 100% believing it.

@111 (this is eclipse right?) :oopna:

Talking about cut/edited versions... And I apologize if this is stupid/has been discussed before but does Hollywood's Dead really end that abruptly? :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

The irony of editing leaks just to retain some sort of exclusivety or keep tabs on who leaks what is the silliest thing—it's camp. :godlaugh2:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

we need to do a leak strike

sorry y'all but i don't want dark city or roses bloom for you if we are not getting it in at least 320 kbps unedited

no because i’m heated i’m so tempted to find every insider on this website besides BOZ and honeymouns and 111 and ask them if they have 320kbps Fine China to spare