Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A better version of cherry WITH REAL DRUMS AND ELECTRIC GUITARS NO F-ING TRAP BEATS

excuse me but the trap beats in cherry were actually a song where they sounded good and made it a huge bop

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I already know Venice Bitch will be a "trap" influenced song again  :facepalm:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just want Lana to really give a shit about visuals again because it's been severely lacking.

I don't think the visuals have been that bad... Like BTD / Paradise era were epic films and they fit the theme of the music, the sweeping strings, the exaggerated lyrics... It was all old Hollywood glamour at it's finest.

Ultraviolence was a complete switch up with the laid back, black and white visuals, but again it was in keeping with the music, it was less dramatic and more raw.

Honeymoon continued but took away the black and white replaced it with pastels and glamour shots, a hybrid of what we'd seen previously but everything felt and looked more dreamy and hazy.

LFL I think brought back the high budget music videos, both Love and LFL had great visuals, obviously the album changed direction and the futuristic vibes were a little out of touch with the music. But in terms of a cohesive theme running, the visuals were great.

MAC is her weakest visual, but that's most likely because it isn't supposed to be a single with a music video. It's just a track she dropped and repurposed old footage for a fan visual.

I think her new music is a call to Barrie, she wants him back.

The Barrie and Lana thread  ;) but I agree, the analysis for MAC is great and the fact he lives in Venice Beach and her new single is Venice Bitch...

I think her new music is a call to Barrie, she wants him back.

I wish the could get back together so we would get more songs like Cruel World, Pretty When You Cry or Black Beauty

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I wish the could get back together so we would get more songs like Cruel World, Pretty When You Cry or Black Beauty

I'd rather have more Summer Wine's

Omg you’re the literally the most toxic member :rip: you literally said some posts ago you wanted depressed lana back again and now the toxic relationship she had with barrie... smh

image.png

Omg you’re the literally the most toxic member :rip: you literally said some posts ago you wanted depressed lana back again and now the toxic relationship she had with barrie... smh

I shouldn’t even respond to such a negative accusation. If you go back and read my post it was literally “depressed Lana is back and I’m here for it”. It’s called humor. And by the way, she’s written the most beautiful songs when she was sad and that’s a fact, you just can’t deny it. That happens with a lot of artists and poets as with suffering and pain also comes a lot of inspiration. That being said, I’ve never stated I want her to be depressed.

I don’t see why you always quote my posts and come for me. You seem to just wait for it.. go get a life. Mine is already bad enough and I go through a lot on a daily basis. Being called “toxic” by a stranger on the internet isn’t certainly making my day any better so don’t do that. Thank you and fuck off

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

can y'all twinks stop asking for upbeat "bops"? I'm here getting ready for autumn and i need calm vibes.

if y'all want upbeat bops go listen to LFL

Aw but I wanted to pop my bussy by the fire place as the leaves fall outside. Crackhead vibes can be nice in autumn too you know?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m