Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also, is it possible this is the same song that was on chucks video on instagram when she was playing with that dude's dog and Lana was playing in the background? from what I remember, it sounded pretty similar

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So I guess we can expect HTD this month? It would make sense for it to be the 'more serious' October single! :defeated:

Although we have learned from our mistakes so I will not be hyping myself up until an official release is announced :toofunny:

I don’t care, I WILL HYPE IT AS MUCH AS I WANT!!! :woot:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So she wasn't lying when she said that her new songs will sound like Change, huh? sad.

These songs sound far better than Change.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

These songs sound far better than Change.

Yes they do. Change was lackluster.

I hope that the instrumental is not THAT minimal in the upcoming songs. They should add some orchestra or maybe a lot of vocal layering.

Oh wow this new song is already better than venice too long bitch and mariners uneventful complex

Is this the one she will release in november?

About HtD, I love how we can already guess about the song's meaning from the verses. Themes of how a woman might feel after all the advances she has to go thru/ finding the one she loves, to realizing he's no longer there/ staying there and letting herself loose a bit and allow herself to rise above her worries and just feel loved/ or at least remember it

Real question's when is it coming out? 

UV/Honeymoon

NORMAN FOCKING ROCKWELL

Can't stop hearing it in my mind like "Oi! Play Norman Focking Rockwell ye stoopid turd!" or something cnalsjcnc sorry if that was cringey :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can't believe we're getting a piano-driven album (shhh), she left Rick for the same production?? Hope she'll return to good not-minimal production until LDR7/8

It’s only a snippet. From the snippet, VB wasn’t hinting anything at the guitar showcase we got after the 3 min mark. I don’t think HTD will get into that, but we still got 8 more tracks to hear before judging ;)

About HtD, I love how we can already guess about the song's meaning from the verses. Themes of how a woman might feel after all the advances she has to go thru/ finding the one she loves, to realizing he's no longer there/ staying there and letting herself loose a bit and allow herself to rise above her worries and just feel loved/ or at least remember it

Hope it’s next week, like she did with the other two (to tease them a couple of days before release)

Hope it’s next week, like she did with the other two (to tease them a couple of days before release)

looks like her grainy voice filter isnt gone

either way, it sounds like a good song. like most of yall, i hope its more eventful and ‘better’ than Change. i dont even remember the last time i listened to change