Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

With this era, it’s hard to say what the lead single will be, and with Lana in general: she is a record-artist that does very well on streaming platforms and has not very much radio playing Value.

Totally. Agreed. I've just noticed a trend that the "lead singles" tend to be the most universal/radio-friendly (as her songs can possibly be) - VG, West Coast, HBTB, Love...I just don't get those from MAC and VB. Plus with Jack doing the production, I guess I imagined something more mainstream.

But hey, could be totally wrong. You never know with LDR.

Venice Bitch is masterpiece level. every string, every drum, it all flows together perfectly. her words just SPEAK and intertwine with the emotion of the instrumentals so well. it has the right amount of guitars to not feel boring like MAC.

giphy.gif

How to Disappear is masterpiece level. every string, every drum, it all flows together perfectly. her words just SPEAK and intertwine with the emotion of the instrumentals so well. it has the right amount of guitars to not feel boring like VB/MAC.

Venice Bitch is a career HIGHLIGHT and I refuse to hear otherwise. Especially from the deluded Yosemite, BAR, and Roses Bloom For You advocates. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

How to Disappear is masterpiece level. every string, every drum, it all flows together perfectly. her words just SPEAK and intertwine with the emotion of the instrumentals so well. it has the right amount of guitars to not feel boring like VB/MAC.

HTD hasn't even been released yet..... you haven't even heard the full studio version....

Venice Bitch is masterpiece level. every string, every drum, it all flows together perfectly. her words just SPEAK and intertwine with the emotion of the instrumentals so well. it has the right amount of guitars to not feel boring like MAC.

MAC isn't boring sweaty

Do you have special needs? Honestly asking

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I need her to do some promo,to keep us hyped until the release..oh the gucci thing could be something right

She should do karpool karaoke. The fact is she loves driving so she would be comfortable there and her kooky personality would shine.

I want her to blow smoke in James Corden's face.

Born to Die  :legend:

Paradise  :sluttybunny:  

Ultraviolence  :diva:

Honeymoon  :worship:

Lust For Life  :makeup:

Norman Fucking Rockwell  :derpna: ?? sis what were you thinking with that album title?

Right? It really stands out next to the other great titles, like the ugly middle child or something. Don't know what she was thinking.

I don't want to see any BAR slander, or else I'll start swinging!

WHY THE FUCK DO SOME OF YOU WANT 2 YEAR OLD MUSIC ON THIS ALBUM FUCK YOSEMITE AND BAR THEY’RE DONE

Because we want to hear BAR in 320kbps. That's one of the reasons, it would also fit in the NFR aesthetics (narcissistic artist in BAR), lyrics fits the songs we've heard so far, Jack could just rework instrumental so it would have the spot among rest of the album, etc.

EDIT: I'll put the song anyway on this album, because it's fucking amazing and IMO fits the theme. So, yeah, suit yourself.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro