Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

when Lana put them in her other snippet of HIAB I had to look away because they made me so uncomfrtable by the way they were eye-fucking the camera SKSKS

:eartha: you put it into words so nicely lmao. I felt the same way

lana-del-rey1.png

not y’all stanning the pancake faced hm cover and trashing this photo bc it’s unflattering. it’s literally one of the only chuck photos of quality there’s a reason why it was displayed at an art gallery. it’s purpose isn’t to be a flattering vogue cover it is all and everything early pre btd lana was about.

people on here exposing themselves as tasteless, i have to laugh.gif

i76mrxw.png 

MAC's youtube view is stuck at 11M and VB is stuck at 5M

and these are official VIDEOS

:toofunny:

They didn't get promotion and long music videos don't get a lot of views

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Putting out a Cinnamon and How to Disappear dual release will save this era. MAC and VB are two of my favorite Lana songs, so these views are disappointing

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

what NFR is telling me is that some of y'all care more about the views & number success than the music :creep:

Venice Bitch is one of the greatest songs from her discography, How to Disappear is gorgeous, Cinnamon & MAC are equally as good- this album is on track to rank with HM/UV as her best 

but you care ab the views on a 10 minute, non-promoted track

what NFR is telling me is that some of y'all care more about the views & number success than the music :creep:

Venice Bitch is one of the greatest songs from her discography, How to Disappear is gorgeous, Cinnamon & MAC are equally as good- this album is on track to rank with HM/UV as her best 

THIS!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the views honestly don't matter. Lana has said it before that she does this for herself, making music and putting out what she loves. i like for her to be unknown as well LOL.

giphy.gif

Oh the tea has been served and it's scalding lmao why do gays bother about charts and views and stuff like that so much... anyways...

tenor.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Are u God?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

VB is a promo single tho, not lead or second single

Otherwise I agree, I think this album is going to be full of some of her best tracks in years

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Are u God?

no but yosemite is and i submit my body & soul to that goddamn .mp3 file