Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Let's hope she releases Sylvia Plath the first Friday of January, the album pre-order the last Friday of January, then builds up the hype in February, and puts out a last track in March before the album gets released

(Lol I first posted this in the LFL thread by mistake)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I JUST WANT NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL AND IT BETTER COME OUT IN MARCH!! :crying5: :crying2: I just suddenly feel so impatient, I need iiiitttttttt! :defeated:

Nah March is too soon.

She still needs 4 months to mix, and then another week to change the album title and scrap a few more songs that she's talked about

The album is due in March, preceded by (uh-oh) a book of poetry. :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-46632754

BBC better not be lying or I will personally drive to London and beat the shit out of the journalist who wrote this article :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don’t trust them. They said the singles came out in November when they came out in September. whoever wrote this clearly didn’t do basic research.

Or maybe Lana is crazy and change her plans without say it to someone.. Its not a difficult proaballity :creep:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

yall know that all of these sites like BBC, Pitchfork etc. base their articles on twitter gays and instagram rumours, then the fake news are snowballing like the whole May release of LFL mess

But May 26th wasn't a rumour. It was confirmed to many publications (that interviewed Lana about the album) by her team. It was Lana's personal choice to delay the album.

I can deal with March. Would have loved another Winter album release tho  :hooker:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

the fake news are snowballing like the whole May release of LFL mess

The album was rescheduled and yet we still CHOSE to believe May 26th is the correct date, a surprise drop, July being a way to throw us off and distract us from believing the real date. WE made the conspiracy real. Neither Lana, nor her team did this. The joke was entirely on us

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif