Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That snippet of HTD is just a demo that she shared on insta a few months back. Not the one Jack was working on in the livestream, that was the actual instrumental. But I didn’t realize the snippet was the demo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not to mention tasteless too, dragging Change? That's a self drag.

^^

this tea!

maybe you're not........ all bad then

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

well if ANYONE can make folk skinny, it's britney bitch  :umadney: lizzy grant found dead in her trailer park

can't wait for britney's new folk record x

well she cancelled her DOMINATION vegas shows thank god so i guess thats good news and hopefully she can start focusing on a new album WHEW x

That snippet of HTD is just a demo that she shared on insta a few months back. Not the one Jack was working on in the livestream, that was the actual instrumental. But I didn’t realize the snippet was the demo

We don't know if he was actually working on the instrumental or just fucking around with it for fun tbh

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

the production was definitely not good enough for daddy jack, i know he can do better he's too much of a genius, mmm :delish: :lolliney:

Jack looks like an egg.

He isn't daddy material.

But he got the moola for it tho.

Could y'all imagine if the NFR album weren't real,

and just an elaborate marketing scandal for fame and more money. 

That's why it has been so messy recently 

:um: 

giphy.gif

We don't know if he was actually working on the instrumental or just fucking around with it for fun tbh

I doubt it tbh. It cost money to stay in the studio for a certain amount of time so I don't think he would waste it by playing around with some beats for fun.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Jack looks like an egg.

He isn't daddy material.

But he got the moola for it tho.

He may not be a daddy but he's hot as hell

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I cannot wait to see some of the meltdowns when y'all find out yosemite isn't on the record  :umadney:  get a grip and let it go girls, at this point it's like hoping LiB is on the record it's just tired. Lana probably doesn't even remember the song either it's her unwanted child she probably sold it to some pop girl

This post made me fucking vomit up my lunch and ruin my shirt thanks a lot hornymoon

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I really really REALLY want Cinnamon just like some of you want yosemite  :crai:  :crai:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I doubt it tbh. It cost money to stay in the studio for a certain amount of time so I don't think he would waste it by playing around with some beats for fun.

While I agree with you that studio time probably costs money, we don't know what their process of making music is. I mean, they were watching a baseball game and she was vaping lol. How precious is that booked studio time really?  :creep:

I really really REALLY want Cinnamon just like some of you want yosemite  :crai:  :crai:

Y

O

S

E

M

I

T

E OUTSOLD

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

where was she driving in the in your car insta video, those trees look like the ones from summertime sadness video/the btd album booklet (or am i tripping) maybe she was going to shoot the album cover???

LeafyBogusAracari-small.gif like these, maybe she was around the same area????