Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So I thought I'd share my shower thought with you all

It's a bit of a reach and it's not that exciting but since we don't have much else to talk about, hear me out

So we know that the songs on NFR seem to reference each other (MAC references VB, VB references NFR). Well In Your Car and HIAB both talk about the 'backseat'. So what if HIAB is referencing In Your Car, and In Your Car's actual title is 'Backseat'? 

I really like title Backseat over In Your Car lol

I think HIAB has the potential to be a 'part two' to IYC, because IYC seems more hopeful and exciting ('make you real proud of your baby'). But HIAB seems like it could be later in the relationship where Lana feels she has not made him feel 'real proud' of her, and maybe done something to upset him, hence why she is now 'crying in the backseat'. 

Is everyone just connecting IYC(B) to the tiny part of HIAB where she says crying in the backseat?

Yeah that's all I did! Idk it was just a thought, a massive reach but it just occurred to me that it is still possible considering the overlapping lyrics in other songs from NFR so far! And I thought it would be fun to speculate the actual title as we haven't got it yet :flutter:

Edit:

I think HIAB has the potential to be a 'part two' to IYC, because IYC seems more hopeful and exciting ('make you real proud of your baby'). But HIAB seems like it could be later in the relationship where Lana feels she has not made him feel 'real proud' of her, and maybe done something to upset him, hence why she is now 'crying in the backseat'. So this is why I am seeing them as linked as well!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Is anyone else kinda bored with HIADT now? Like I haven't even overplayed it but it just sounds very mundane throughout. I don't know if it's because the piano is pretty much the same all the way through but it makes me sad because at first I loved it and now I don't?? :(

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is anyone else kinda bored with HIADT now? Like I haven't even overplayed it but it just sounds very mundane throughout. I don't know if it's because the piano is pretty much the same all the way through but it makes me sad because at first I loved it and now I don't?? :(

Yes.

Venice bitch is still outshining all these hoes

It's a beautiful song but it doesn't have much replay value, odd choice for a single tbh.