Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I would rather have MAC as the closer than HTD because MAC is like ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT IS TO COME and HTD is like IM LEAVING FOR 5 YEARS BYEEEE which would break my heart

How is it "Im leaving for 5 years bye" ,she literally closes with " no one is going anywhere"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Hope is an emotional song but it’s not the best produced and isn’t lyrically consistent. I still can’t get over some of the cheesy lyrics “On the Ipad” “say hi dad” I felt it lowers the song. I think Old Money is far more emotional and runs rings around Hope. My opinion don’t @ me.

Now I'm used to it I actually like the haunted iPad line, it's... very Lana. 

its called how to disappear and that alone makes me sad

Oh thats right but I think the conclusion of the song is "no more disappearing, no one is going anywhere"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I think MAC could be a good intro, then the album would really start with IYC. And I see VB, Hope and HTD as the 3 last songs.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

VB will be somewhere in the middle, a good turning point from the acoustic/piano/guitar driven first half to the electric guitars/synth second half.

That would be awesome. Like the album shifts when VB does at the two-minute mark, and then stays a psychedelic experience.

Do y’all think we’re gonna get a tracklist/single next month? :crai:

It's going to be weird and tragic if we don't. Unless she's saving everything (cover art, tracklist, next single) for the release of the album.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Do y’all think we’re gonna get a tracklist/single next month? :crai:

Yes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.