Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

wasnt there drama with nicole and lana or am i wrong? is there a thread on that or sumn

bc all i remember is a lot of instagram gays attacking nicole

no there wasn't

anyway y'all playing build-an-album-cover again? 

i'm surprised lana's looking like.. she actually wore smth different once in a while or are the sweater candids old? 

i76mrxw.png 

I cannot believe I just saw MAC & VB artwork trash talk.

I’ve never seen visuals that encompass entire atmospheres of songs in my life like these

Some of her most simple, yes. But also some of her best.

mac cover isn't even up to lana's cute instagram selfie standards i-

and that filter is painful to look at in 2018/19

vb has cute colours at least, wish it wouldn't have been zoomed in iphone quality though 

i76mrxw.png 

mac cover isn't even up to lana's cute instagram selfie standards i-

Y’all live too much in the past talking about wow I wish she would do something like ____ again.

Just accept she’s not going to anymore

Also these two pics alone are better than any cover we got from LFL

Y’all live too much in the past talking about wow I wish she would do something like ____ again.

980x.gif

summer bummer cover is literally just a high quality version of the mac cover

and what does me saying that the cover is a bad photo have to do with "i wish she would do smth like ___ again".. the reach

for all i care she cold have pulled blue velvet/burning desire / g&m / black beauty sorta covers for the entire era and we wouldn't have missed out on .. like anything 

i76mrxw.png 

LMFFFAOOOOOOOO

We should all place bets on when we think she'll drop the cover, and whoever guesses close enough, wins. I might make this a topic in the 'games' section.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We should all place bets on when we think she'll drop the cover, and whoever guesses close enough, wins. I might make this a topic in the 'games' section.

What do we win?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She should get someone she hasn't worked with before to shoot it but it's more likely she'll do it herself tbh 

Imagine David LaChapelle shooting it (FLAUNT shoot of Lana) or Kii Arens editing it (LATTM poster & his other works). She has the potential and means to work with so many incredible people yet she still chooses... All this

Imagine hiring a person who when introduced to the concept and genereal idea of the album would translate that into a meaningful visual that would correspond to that on every level. Phew. Unheard of

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I actually really liked HIAB before she released the last snippet of that "don't call me a taxi" part. I don't know why but it kinda ruins the tone of the song? I hope Lana proves us wrong though and it ends up becoming a bop :lolliney:

same sister same! :awkney2: I find the serial killer part cute, the happiness is a butterfly part cute, but then the taxi part just ruined the cuteness :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

and now yall are back to ranking the snippets and saying which one you do/don't want like it hasn't been said a million and trillion times but that's alright living without you is like TV in black & white Peroxide turned me on and brought colour into my life 

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

how about keep this energy for her twitter and insta mentions and maybe she'll finally take notice and give a shit

I have enough energy to rant here and spam her on TW and Insta. She's not ready.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro