Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’ve just realised the monologue for Ride is as true as ever! Sums her up perfectly as of late.

“I was always an unusual girl

My mother told me that I had a chameleon soul

No moral compass pointing me due north

No fixed personality

Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and wavering as the ocean

And if I said I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I'd be lying”

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

At the very least, I thought we were going to get updates about her poetry book this whole time since she wanted to release that one first. I know she said it would be limited release, but did she ever mention it again after that one interview? I feel like she mentioned it in a post but I can’t remember.

tenor.gif?itemid=12870779

Violets in poetry during the Plath time was usually associated with "goodness" or "kindness" or just anything related to "love". Etc. Depends on the use of it, but in this case, I think what "violet bent backwards over grass" is her way of saying that she's feeling incapable of being all those things. Plus, grass could be weed. I don't know. She musta felt happier when she was seven and flowers weren't so hyper-metaphoric to her. 

I'm just kidding. I don't know. lol

Merch? We will be lucky if we get another buzz/fan single at this rate

I would really like the top she wears on the VB cover.. but have a feeling we might get something really tacky and cheap like a white T with NFR printed on it in tiny writing for $45.

Oooh LFL teas!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

her merch for the Endless Summer Tour in 2015 was pretty good, but not since then

The only good merch she's had since then was that Freak poster during HM

Lmao the freak poster was the most basic and random merch I have ever seen in my whole damn life

AND THE FACT THAT IT WAS SO EXPENSIVE

*quietly dies

At the very least, I thought we were going to get updates about her poetry book this whole time since she wanted to release that one first. I know she said it would be limited release, but did she ever mention it again after that one interview? I feel like she mentioned it in a post but I can’t remember.

I hope the poetry book doesn't cost $50 or something. That lyrics books she had out a few years ago was very expensive and it didn't even have all the lyrics. UV lyrics was missing.

P6.jpg

I hope her poetry book turns out beautiful like Florence's but I'm not holding my breath. 

tumblr_pkptbxN7hm1v9nyux_1280.jpg

Her January 2 post on Insta, where she teased “Hope is a Dangerous Thing” and announced its release, also had the caption : I’ve been writing a poetry book for 13 months and it is now finished.

I hope the poetry book doesn't cost $50 or something. That lyrics books she had out a few years ago was very expensive and it didn't even have all the lyrics. UV lyrics was missing.

I hope her poetry book turns out beautiful like Florence's but I'm not holding my breath. 

I wish Lana did a poetry book like Florence with the lyrics to all her albums, lots of pictures and then the poems at the end

Lana out with friends at another birthday?.....she goes to a birthday everyday how many friends does this bitch have?? Her friends must Invent birthdays just to get her to attend. Does she not have anything better to do?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana out with friends at another birthday?.....she goes to a birthday everyday how many friends does this bitch have?? Her friends must Invent birthdays just to get her to attend. Does she not have anything better to do?

imagine complaining about lana going to her friends’ birthdays.. go outside

Scherm-afbeelding-2024-06-07-om-03-03-35

It’s either birthdays or church, make a decision can she do anything?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole