Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The strings are what makes In Your Car heavenly... it's as if she had gone back to using those instruments in a subtle way. The instrumental part encapsulates melancholy so well.

The piano of IYC remind me of the piano at the end of Video games

I can't understand why when she's got a record done she can't refrain from changing it. I get that she always want to keep creating music but why doesn't she do songs for the next record? Get our coins and move on? Regardless of the lack of decency it takes to make fans wait more than six months, I just don't understand why she can't RELEASE the damn thing. Plus changing it probably means scrapping tracks when the record seemed quite coherent until now. :crossed:

When Florida Kilos comes on shuffle

https://youtu.be/DGe_Sluth3A

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Petition for an EP with:

The Good Life

Yosemite

Roses Bloom For You

Life Is Beautiful

Best American Record

Say Yes To Heaven

Fina China

Your Girl

Angels Forever

Hollywood

JFK

Starry Eyed

It would honestly be my fucking favorite thing from her and her happiest body of work to date. Why is she like this :wowcry:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I dont know about ya'll but here in somerset, england its 17 degrees in.... february. FEBRUARY. This has literally never happened its usually stone cold but the past few days its felt like summer, and ive seen people walking around in t shirts today. Tf is going on?? The weird part is, is that i was reminded by a lyric of lana's in heroin...

"ITS FUCKING HOT HOT, EVEN FOR FEBRUARY"

our woke kween has predicted global warming :oprah2: :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ed’s hotter than Ben tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif