Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Oh I just meant a bunch of white gays and girls who come from privileged backgrounds throwing oregano and matcha into a pot of water, lighting bath and body works candles, and chanting "please Jesus save this era" isn't gonna do anything, whereas people who's families have been practicing this stuff for centuries dating back to the very origins of all things mystical can actually do something because they've been blessed with actual gifts, know their origins, know how it actually works, and their ancestors entire lives were dedicated to the craft and basically sacrificed their time in order to achieve any sort of glimpse of power. Even if we did do things correctly, we wouldn't get shit done because it's not in our blood nor do we know anything. Spells definitely aren't throwing spices into boiling water and googling "how to cast blah blah blah". They're part of history and family secrets passed down. :awkney: so Yeah, I don't really think any of us have any of those gifts, unless someone wants to lie and suddenly say "hey peroxide my family is the blah blah blah and we've been doing it forever, I just didn't mention it for all these years I was on the board because I just thought up this lie" :awkney2:

I agree with you on some extent, but I see you have a very limited vision when it comes to these things. Some religions have people with supernatural abilites passed through the generations but you can also study different approaches of magic. Yeah, if you google some basic spell it might not actually work when you don't know anything about it, but if you spend your time actually studying the practices of wicca and the occult you can actually learn how to cast spells. As I said, it all depends on your belief.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I agree with you on some extent, but I see you have a very limited vision when it comes to these things. Some religions have people with supernatural abilites passed through the generations but you can also study different approaches of magic. Yeah, if you google some basic spell it might not actually work when you don't know anything about it, but if you spend your time actually studying the practices of wicca and the occult you can actually learn how to cast spells. As I said, it all depends on your belief.

Oh forsure! If you're actually doing your proper research on the history, reading books, meeting people who know about it, going places they practice, meeting old timers who know the ins and outs, and focusing all your time onto it and growing as a whole, then yes it's something achievable. I just meant the new age of people I know who Google love spells and throw cinnamon onto a cherry flavored red candle they bought from bath and body works, burning a piece of paper with someone's name on it, and then burrying the ashes with some ginger and thyme, and then they're like "OMG IM SUCH A POWERFUL WITCH NO ONE CAN STOP ME" and it's like um sis you read a spell off howtomagik.com that you bought for 2.99 from Madame Fountana.... :awkney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Oh forsure! If you're actually doing your proper research on the history, reading books, meeting people who know about it, going places they practice, meeting old timers who know the ins and outs, and focusing all your time onto it and growing as a whole, then yes it's something achievable. I just meant the new age of people I know who Google love spells and throw cinnamon onto a cherry flavored red candle they bought from bath and body works, burning a piece of paper with someone's name on it, and then burrying the ashes with some ginger and thyme, and then they're like "OMG IM SUCH A POWERFUL WITCH NO ONE CAN STOP ME" and it's like um sis you read a spell off howtomagik.com that you bought for 2.99 from Madame Fountana.... :awkney:

You've just described Lana  :rip: lmaaaaaaaaaaao

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Wow. Now that I’m seeing her 200th random photo out with her friends, that video of Lana saying “I’m so focused on being a baddie so I can’t really work rn” really makes sense.

To be fair, some of these people have no choice beacuse of certain circumstances

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

have yall been knew that she sings sumn like "damn" at the end of MAC

wtf haven't noticed till i listened with my studio headphones

also why was it again that we have that version of flipside with the wild guitar at the beginning and another one without it

I been knew. She also can be heard saying "kiss the waves" during venice bitch (at 2:44) and ad libbing other random lines if you listen closely a la "you're hooot, weather in the summer" from shades of cool

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif