Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

http://www.justjared.com/2019/03/08/lana-del-rey-attends-the-jonas-brothers-concert/

She saw the Jonas Brothers! Legend watching legends. And she's not with her new friends for once, unless they just abandoned her when they saw the paparazzi

Did you really call the Jonas Brothers legends... Ouch. Anyway, it's an off topic comment, don't forget what Elle told us

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

“Happy international women’s day to all my west coast baddies. Stay lit girls”

LMAO I'D LITERALLY SCREAM.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

http://www.justjared.com/2019/03/08/lana-del-rey-attends-the-jonas-brothers-concert/

She saw the Jonas Brothers! Legend watching legends. And she's not with her new friends for once, unless they just abandoned her when they saw the paparazzi 

I really like her hair length right now

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I just wish she’d say SOMETHING about the record. I get that she’s excited for her book but just a sentence saying “And my record is being finished right now, you’ll get to hear it in late spring/early summer”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Her albums are usually best before she gets too nit picky. That’s how she ruined LFL and ended up adding a little too much to HM as well.

That god she had limited time with Dan A and couldn’t keep going back and redoing things.

On February 7th 2018, L'Officiel released the shoot they did with Lana, and then the psychical copy of the magazine with the interview was released on the 27th.

Although this info is based on ONE magazine, if Lana shoots the cover with Steven sometime this week or nex week, we should maaaybe expect a cover teaser around 18th-31st March. Although this isn't solid evidence because we have no idea when exactly Lana did the shoot with L'Officiel USA so I'm just guessing here. But realistically we should get the magazine in April or early May the latest.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Jonas Brothers? Legends? Nope

Her albums are usually best before she gets too nit picky. That’s how she ruined LFL and ended up adding a little too much to HM as well.

That god she had limited time with Dan A and couldn’t keep going back and redoing things.

I just hope she's not doing that to this album and she's just in the middle of mixing or something.

giphy.gif

He offered to work with her for a song or two on HM. She turned him down since she thought his vision wouldn’t fit HM. Plus she wanted to work with Rick alone. Their work on UV had some tensions from time to time. None that they couldn’t resolve, but still. So I don’t see any collab or some sort with Dan anytime soon.

there was probably tension because he had a deadline and she doesn't know what those are

also

why do i feel like her poetry book will be pages from her typewriter stapled together with a lipstick print on it and some wheatgrass stains

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking