Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also what I find really funny is that most of Lana's friends are Geminis... :lel:

that explains her current behaviour tbh  :eek:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I was just giving some constructive criticism on how she looks and no longer puts any effort in dressing up and doing her hair. I didn't know my comment was that bad seeing as I seen people on here say much worst about Lana. Sorry about that. 

:lmao: Shut the hell up.

women: *put as much effort into their appearance as the average man*

y’all: omg is she okay? she looks dead

This was much more constructive and useful.

yeah i wasn't saying her career was over and she'd be living in a trash can, i also wasn't saying NFR wouldn't do well should it be released whenever. i wasn't even talking about NFR, i'm talking in terms of PR 

as i've just said, i know this. god you would literally pick an argument with a tree

kjfdnlaj love you

I saw this as more of a conversation, you know? On a conversation thread?

all you did was defensively project what you assumed i'd said as if i was attacking lana's success or NFR. you didn't even read my posts

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

If rich celebrities look like this as they age, what hope do the rest of us have. We're all gonna die ugly and NFRless.

Money has very little to do with it. Look at Kris Jenner vs Khloe, who is starting to look older than her. Compare Kourtney and Kylie. There's Madonna and Donatella, but there's also JLo and Paris Hilton. If you do the right things, go to the right people, and if YOU are the right person (if you're reasonable, clear-headed and responsible) you won't end up looking deformed.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I thought she looked cute in the pics. Not going to get my hopes up about her being too busy with NFR promotion to celebrate it later- the caption of one of the IG posts says it's just because that's the last time they'll all be in town  :ohno:

locals only

Word of music is toxic and Lana knows that. Thats why she dont get much involved with all this awards and dont have true friends in the industry. She is living her life after years beeing pressed to be a indie pop star

Lust For Dead   large.gif

We honestly have gotten music basically every year since she’s debuted and I really dk why we can’t just let her live for a tiny bit, I know it’s kind of frustrating cause she’s started the era but I really just want her to take things at her pace and release a truly remarkable album.

y’all decided to start stanning someone who was obviously plastic from the get go and you’re shocked that...she gets more work done?

I don’t like it much either but like there’s no need to tear into her for it. She doesn’t look half bad. Some of you guys act like she has FUCKED her face UP. In reality a lot of the work she has is reversible/will dissolve over time.

Not everyone ends up looking botched. I don't see why we should have expected this when she started off looking good and continued looking good for years. Also, you can keep ignoring the patterns you want to ignore, but that doesn't change them. We've seen her face looking normal several times, the Steven Klein clip she posted on ig being the most recent example. Every single time, she goes back to that tragic beach ball look. So she either falls into the category of celebs who think their face looks best twice its size, or she's dealing with something that can't be easily fixed.

People aren't judging THAT she gets stuff done but WHAT she gets done.

But it's more fun to pretend we don't understand that!

Not everyone ends up looking botched. I don't see why we should have expected this when she started off looking good and continued looking good for years. Also, you can keep ignoring the patterns you want to ignore, but that doesn't change them. We've seen her face looking normal several times, the Steven Klein clip she posted on ig being the most recent example. Every single time, she goes back to that tragic beach ball look. So she either falls into the category of celebs who think their face looks best twice its size, or she's dealing with something that can't be easily fixed.

But it's more fun to pretend we don't understand that!

She has so many ups and downs I just think she gets it topped up regularly. I think when we see it freshly done it’s probably at its worst because it’s designed to fade out, like an colouring eyebrows or a nose job. It doesn’t look great off the bat. Because over the past few years we’ve all been saying it makes her look bad on and off...but that’s the thing? It’s on and off? She still looks stunning regularly and still looks a bit messy irregularly, so maybe it’s just waves of the fact she looks a little older and it’s easier to tell compared to eight years ago? Idk though, that’s just my presumptions having never had anything done.

She has so many ups and downs I just think she gets it topped up regularly. I think when we see it freshly done it’s probably at its worst because it’s designed to fade out, like an colouring eyebrows or a nose job. It doesn’t look great off the bat. Because over the past few years we’ve all been saying it makes her look bad on and off...but that’s the thing? It’s on and off? She still looks stunning regularly and still looks a bit messy irregularly, so maybe it’s just waves of the fact she looks a little older and it’s easier to tell compared to eight years ago? Idk though, that’s just my presumptions having never had anything done.

That's what broke bitches do. Not Lana, not someone with her money. The whole "designed to fade out" thing just isn't done anymore*, not by great surgeons at the top of their game. It's a pretty outdated concept that has only remained popular with people on a tight budget, who might not be able to get subtle work done and constant touch ups. Broke people, and people loyal to bad surgeons.

I understand that comparing her current face to her 2014 face might be unfair. But comparing today's face to yesterday's isn't. I forget what event it was, but I remember her posting a STUNNING bare-faced selfie a day before, and then showing up looking like her face was about to burst.

*it does still apply to eyebrows though

Honestly dont be afraid to state your opinion gurl. The haters REALLY jump on the bandwagon QUICK around here! Its not like you’re covering Lana’s IG comments w hate about her appearance (at least I dont think you are lol) The morality police on this forum really need to realize that “you’re all so negative on here” is IN ITSELF a negative comment. Like get a clue, if you dont like what someone’s saying just move on, you’re not going to change someone’s attitude by badgering them over a post. K???

In all seriousness no one on here is really crossing the line attacking Lana’s looks. I’ve seen MUCH worse on the internet. We all love her, we’re all happy for her celebrating her bday, whether she wears Gucci or a trash bag. Relax and take a chill pill ladies

i think she looks good in these bday photos, but my direct comparison is with the pics of her leaving church soo the bar is set very low this week  :delicious:  my only question ab her face is - are we sure its even fillers? maybe shes just livin large with that L.A. life getting take out for every meal and getting thicc?? not that that's even a bad thing. :candy:

Who cares for what she's wearing in her spare time. All I want is the MUSIC

but truly. where is NFR. Lana could get an entirely new face and body and wardrobe designed to look like Carrot Top and i still wouldnt gaf bc i'd be too busy waiting for this damn album lol

Money has very little to do with it. Look at Kris Jenner vs Khloe, who is starting to look older than her. Compare Kourtney and Kylie. There's Madonna and Donatella, but there's also JLo and Paris Hilton. If you do the right things, go to the right people, and if YOU are the right person (if you're reasonable, clear-headed and responsible) you won't end up looking deformed.

this is why i stan a 44 year old who still looks 27 220px-MIA_press_photo_2016.png