Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Y’all are STILL fighting... the magazine isn’t even out until tomorrow

In italy it's 10 am it has been out for hours 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Acting like a child I know, but can u pls confirm anything that's been going on the last few pages bc of it, truly exhausted, the others'd thank u too i'd think 3328acx.jpg

I'm going to buy the magazine only this afternoon I can't before :/ , my friends also have been searching it too but they can't find it anywhere unfortunately

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

There’s a photoshopped image on Twitter that says Lana is gonna perform at the VMA’s & I literally CACKLED! She’d sit there on a stool & drink matcha juice, say a line from off to the races while her dancers dance & then walk off halfway. To top it all of, she’d probably go in torn leggings & in a Nike jacket while wearing church shoes

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

There’s a photoshopped image on Twitter that says Lana is gonna perform at the VMA’s & I literally CACKLED! She’d sit there on a stool & drink matcha juice, say a line from off to the races while her dancers dance & then walk off halfway. To top it all of, she’d probably go in torn leggings & in a Nike jacket while wearing church shoes

We love new gif material by-giedrusia-cheryl-cole-23202717-300-21

UV/Honeymoon

Happiness is a crotch-fly???? scented undergarbs? Anal ?? ? tenor.gif True kween of the gays, her rebirth 

Violet Bent (so far) Backwards (that her pants split) Over The Gr(ass)

it's just the way i feel

Before anything, I know I'm not doing much better by complaning about people complaning. But if you look well, I nearly only quote extreme complaning. Keep that in mind, it'll be helpful for what's coming next.

I don't think it's a cultural problem but everybody thinks differently obviously. What I find important is having some respect for Lana even if you think she messes things up. You can be pretty rude but you're the worst, actually you often turn the situation into a big joke, which can be irritating for some people (me, but I'm oversensitive so it's not to bring to the table), but can also be a better way to express yourself. I'm not trying to be nasty with anybody, but I just wish we'd have constructive discussions that aren't about futile things. I understand this is a forum where people freely express themsleves but sometimes it goes too far. I think it's easier to get when you can put yourself in someone else's shoes.

Also, just because I don't agree with people criticising Lana doesn't mean I think she's perfect. Yes, it was a bad idea to release MAC and VB so early. Yes, she could be more talkative. Yes, she could be less vague when she talks about the album. Yes, she could be more concrete. But there is a way to express that and I don't think it's with hate and disrespect. And it might not be necessary to repeat that everyday. When there's nothing left to say... well, there's nothing left to say, there's no point keeping the discussion alive with hurtful complains.

Anyway, I like you Mr Nockwell, and I don't want you to think (or anybody) that I'm against you. As I did my best to understand your reasons, I just hope you get my point too :)

Sis, discussions on what exactly? There is literally nothing to discuss. Vogue Italia gave us no new information whatsoever. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sis, discussions on what exactly? There is literally nothing to discuss. Vogue Italia gave us no new information whatsoever. 

Discussing how great HIAB will be and guessing what colour the vinyl will be, of course

locals only

Are you blind?

I wrote that when there's nothing left to say, there's nothing left to say and it's not useful to keep the discussion alive

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Are you blind?

I wrote that when there's nothing left to say, there's nothing left to say and it's not useful to keep the discussion alive

You can try to silence the children of Yosemite, but you will not succeed. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Discussing how great HIAB will be and guessing what colour the vinyl will be, of course

allow me to submit some potential vinyl colors for consideration, by way of nail polish shades:

Was It All Just A Dream? did this album ever really exist? are we all part of a collective hallucination?

NLG44__72756.1523049195_large.jpg?v=1526

Baby Please Come Home NFR is baby. home is spotify.

HLE18_large.jpg?v=1523207611

Mystery...a nice, concise, one-word descriptor of the current weather conditions with regards to the subject of this thread

DS037-opi-nail-polish-designer-mystery_l

Haven't The Foggiest idea where the damn album is

F55-opi-havent-the-foggiest_large.jpg?v=

Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow (an allusion to our collective hope of this album ever seeing the light of day)

NLE48-opi-nail-polish-here-today-aragon-

I Just Can't Cope-acabana...a nice bright obnoxious yellow alluding to both the perpetual meltdowns in this thread and the tropical vacation we all so desperately need

A65-opi-i-cant-cope-acabana_large.jpg?v=

and my personal favorite...

Don't Take Yosemite For Granite

CA_dreaming_D45_large.jpg?v=1506129159

it's just the way i feel

All good, @FallingCherry. I have far too short of an attention span to keep fighting, and I can agree to disagree.

On another, brighter note, sis definitely has been posting a lot more frequently on social media, even if it does include middle-of-the-night rando tweets at ASAP Rocky about poodles.

And - get excited - in about 24 hours we'll get some new church pap pics. :pray2:

I'm dying of laughter over here :oopna: this thread is everything.

Some of us try really, really hard, so I appreciate this comment. :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream