Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

any fellow libras here...thats about how extensive my knowledge of astrology is

#TeamLibra

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I can't wait til the end of the summer to listen to NFR on my way back to university. I totally see it as the album that'll help me get through hard things in life, and I might put it while studying too, as I did a lot with Masseducation and Caution last year

same. thats why i need it asap

Whenever NFR does come out, I hope we get more long psychedelic epics. I keep feeling like In Your Car will be like that. Idk. She always leaves the best parts of the songs for the release so I can’t stop wondering what some of these snippets will turn into. And just the thought of a full studio version of How to Disappear makes me hold my heart. This album already speaks to me so deeply, I can’t wait to experience it all.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I doubt anyone cares but Kim Kardashian liked Steven Klein's post of Lana on Instagram. Kind of funny considering Lana called out Kanye publicly... but then again so did a lot of people who are still friends with him.

I doubt anyone cares but Kim Kardashian liked Steven Klein's post of Lana on Instagram. Kind of funny considering Lana called out Kanye publicly... but then again so did a lot of people who are still friends with him.

I just checked Steven klein’s Insta and it doesn’t show that Kim K has liked any of the Lana pics..?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Whenever NFR does come out, I hope we get more long psychedelic epics. I keep feeling like In Your Car will be like that. Idk. She always leaves the best parts of the songs for the release so I can’t stop wondering what some of these snippets will turn into. And just the thought of a full studio version of How to Disappear makes me hold my heart. This album already speaks to me so deeply, I can’t wait to experience it all.

I was really stoned the other day and I had the entirety of In Your Car play in my head and it had an amazing chill beat and beautiful high warbly synths and if we never hear the full song I’m going to do my damnedest to make what was in my head a reality. I expect it to be just a piano ballad on the record, but we will see.

ugh i cant wait for March 2020 either!

doin' time is her worst song

80% of lust for life disagrees

@@Elle lock this thread I'm begging you look at the kind of nonsense people are posting here this thread is melting their brains i'm calling the police

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains