Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't get Gods & Monsters on Spotify in the UK... Do we know why?

Only Gods & Monsters? Over here, the entire Paradise Edition has been gone for months now. :toofunny: I doubt it has anything to do with Lana "hating" it, but it's annoying as hell regardless. THAT's why I don't trust streaming sites! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I miss the old Lana, she would have definitely flicked your vagina too :(

Yes, she and god get along now.

Plus her current church has taken her soul away so that song is irrelevant now.

Matcha sprees sprees & im singing “fuck yeah, kill Norman, give me matcha what I truly want”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I don't think she hates paradise, she wouldnt have performed Cola so much if she did. 

She pulled a "only not performing it anymore because she got caught" if the Weinstein thing didnt happen you bet she'd still be singing that song as much as I am listening to it.

Plus her current church has taken her soul away so that song is irrelevant now.

Matcha sprees sprees & im singing “fuck yeah, kill Norman, give me matcha what I truly want”

it's all my sense lost....

all my sense lost...

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I don't think she hates paradise, she wouldnt have performed Cola so much if she did.

She pulled a "only not performing it anymore because she got caught" if the Weinstein thing didnt happen you bet she'd still be singing that song as much as I am listening to it.

Things change a lot in 3 years. Maybe it made her hate Cola. I don't really find it surprising if it's true she hates Paradise. The whole album was made because BTD was successful and I think she kinda lost herself in her fake Hollywood persona. Now she's probably not feeling good looking back at it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Gods and monsters is has only been taken off because of licensing issues in certain countries, and cola's been retired because it referenced Weinstein and I think she felt like she needed to say something about it. If that person met her and if she spoke negatively about her work to some stranger in a store I doubt it would be more serious than 'oh, it's not my favourite.'

locals only

I guess, regardless of whether or not, or to whatever degree she dislikes Paradise, and or how which part of the making process, just would bug me on how authentic she was being, starting out. Which I totally get, image can be incredibly important and it really propelled her career and mystique. The entire glamourization of those fantasies (from real experiences or not) was a big, incredibly huge part of her success. Not life-altering, but I guess worthy of a take-two kinda thought, that's it

She can do tf she wants, but the record's already out. Performances and chart positions and the impact's already been carved into fans, critics and society overall, even if it's just extending those storylines, themes and concepts in that way, from her own, different way that only she's been able to do, has done. Thinking about the album's she's released post-Paradise, gets me thinking about how her sound is still pretty much consistent and high-quality, not to mention, her very own, like distinct, so that's the wisest thing to place ur bets on if u ask me
(not even gonna get into the possibility or lack of proof of the reddit fan meeting her, add onto the fact that the Paradise diss seems more of an anti-meta Lana thing to do, so to add on to trolling, but we never really know with this chick since she let's everyone just talk of her than saying anything else most the time; career wise, chronologically, from what we know at least)

I just fucking hope that thru whatever headspace she's exploring this time around, that she just releases the record, that fits w her artistry, bc I'd still like to think that she thinks about giving the record, like a child, a proper send-off when he's ready . 
I mean, June would b perfect for an LGBT kinda impact, and the list of all our requests and hopes, projections for what we'd like, but like the MAC video, and lazy/delicate (however u see fit more of) release of HIADT to the gerrymandering of this era for whatever reason(s), that she sticks w the original concepts (made better, shaped better how-ever, but still rings true to her original vision(s) she had faith in earlier when she was still happy about the record via livestream before this year started. 

UV/Honeymoon

MAC's still a masculine god, VB is still softly enchanting, HIADT, is, even if I hate to admit it sometimes, incredibly beautiful, lyrically (clever) and vulnerable. Doin' Time, SMASH. How to Disappear is like a lost national treasure. HiaB would be perfect for those hot lazy days, Cinnamon, can't really say, but from what we've heard, a cute bop. IYC, *insert bel-air like comment I made pages ago* 

Won't talk about the other snippets, but we've still, at least awarely, need a listen of the title track, and then several others til/when the record comes out. 
Poetry book's a great effort, if only she's still feeling and pushing thru it for it's closure and release. 

Wonder what the mermaid follow was genuinely for. Lack of proper comm. destroys . 
Wish the vinyl color's something playful and still beautiful. 

Gays screaming, 
xoxo, a user's catch-me-up to the lurkers of this thread  :kiss3:

(visit the protocol thread to extend, further everyone's knowledge found in the Lana Thoughts sub forum, we luv u, ur doin great sweetie.gif ) 

UV/Honeymoon