Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why do people think this is gonna be a surprise release? She has posted like 15 snippets, released 3 singles and revealed the album cover, how is it a surprise at all

FzytWEW.png

Idk I’m partial to this take on the cover :flutter:

D80EuO5WkAEriot.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

this is off topic - hypocritical, I know - but does anyone think Don't Stop is an unfinished (didn't get to add backing vocals and record the rest of it) cover of Don't Stop by Madonna... Beat is similar and it sounds "electronic" and dance-y but in a Lana type of way (like Once Upon A Dream was Lana-ified) and she says Don't Stop the same way.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Why do people think this is gonna be a surprise release? She has posted like 15 snippets, released 3 singles and revealed the album cover, how is it a surprise at all

hope was apparently supposed to be surprise dropped as well, i see a pattern

image.png

because its the only thing we can hold on to 

Does she really think she can post a snippet of the title track and then just go awol AGAIN?

For real if we don’t get a cover, tracklist and release date soon I’m gonna be so emo..

The fact that we might not get this album til September or after is fucking ridiculous. What a joke of an era

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I think for us, bc we've been dissecting too much and ruminating within the forum that 6 months has been too long. 6 bc we're not counting the livestream when things still seemed on the up n up . Objectively speaking, January gave us the new year highs, Feb when things started getting back to normal, March, when everyone's still feeling sprite and productive, April, idk really atm, May went by quickly, and now we're in fucking June, days away from summer. What pissed me off before was really the lack of clear communication, but I mean, u learn to just roll w it. 

She dropped a/the title track's snippet, so that's something to hold on to, for now

UV/Honeymoon

I really need How To Disappear, Cinnamon, and Happiness. Fuck I need it all!!!!! Lol, Lana what are you doing!?! Drop the damn album.