Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

are we thinking this is gonna be her last album for a while?

She has many projects in the air, and NFR was a tough ship to bring home, so I don’t expect LDR7 to be out soon. Like I said before, the only way the next album is out fast is if it’s a collection of unreleased songs if she doesn’t redo them. Other than that, we better enjoy NFR for some time now.

I'm not sure anymore about her perception of time tbh :toofunny:

Well no matter what she put us through, August is very believable, because it was her birthday (and she knows what day it is), the album is done and Jack is involved somewhere else (so no last-minute changes), she has had all the time in the world to think about a date, it’s still summer, it’s a little short of a year since the two singles, and Interscope will surely want to push for a best album Grammy nom. So...

i predict the 16th or 30th. August 23 is Taylor’s.

Now that we know when NFR is coming, can we take a minute to appreciate her vocals from last night? She sounded so amazing. I've watched videos on YouTube and she sounded crystal clear, she had so much control over her vibrato when it's usually not the case on high notes. Also she belted again in PWYC, I NEED the same kind of belts in NFR! She has to serve vocals like that all the time

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

hopefully it's released on the 2nd or 9th which means preorder/lead single/tracklist/cover are coming sooner 

I'm also very prepared to receive nothing until 2029

Now that we know when NFR is coming, can we take a minute to appreciate her vocals from last night? She sounded so amazing. I've watched videos on YouTube and she sounded crystal clear, she had so much control over her vibrato when it's usually not the case on high notes. Also she belted again in PWYC, I NEED the same kind of belts in NFR! She has to serve vocals like that all the time

Someone should make a vocal highlights video.

hopefully it's released on the 2nd or 9th which means preorder/lead single/tracklist/cover are coming sooner 

I'm also very prepared to receive nothing until 2029

inb4 a month after NFR is released she says her next album is already finished and mastered. 

this site will have a mass exodus and valerie will be the only member left

why would valerie stay if there was no one for her to troll?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

We are about to be fed, sistren. Soon we’ll get the album cover, the track list, another song or two, then the full album, a soundtrack collab with Miley and Ariana, probably a couple of interviews. Our waiting has finally paid off. The gays always win :defeated:

are we thinking this is gonna be her last album for a while?

Maybe. Especially if she will take more time to focus on that musical she mentioned ages ago. I think she’s still in this “I try to change” phase so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to find who she is right now and scribble down lyrics once she has figured it out.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the hillsong bitches are her disciples, and skirtsandsuits is judas

Actually, according to certain website, miss Valerie (Vogt) might be Judas! :hooker:

We are about to be fed, sistren. Soon we’ll get the album cover, the track list, another song or two, then the full album, a soundtrack collab with Miley and Ariana, probably a couple of interviews. Our waiting has finally paid off. The gays always win :defeated:

It's so surreal for me I can't get hyped again until I see all this with my own two eyes

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

when she announced to months I literally stopped in a state and shock then screamed at the top of my lungffgfgfsssaaa

Love the pic you posted with her

just to clear up some queries - does the album have 11 or 13 tracks? (I'm under the impression of 13)

and will MAC, VB and HIADT be on it? (I think yes)

13 and yes they will be

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

RormanNockwell You’re absolutely right. After acquiring my trophy nose, I’ve learned to doubt everything she says.

Elizabeth, you won’t be fucking us anymore. We won’t be opening our holes for you until you provide the al boom :hooker:

that's the spirit ladies! let's be modern day lysistratas and show these hoes how it's done :hottie:

Love the pic you posted with her

13 and yes they will be

Girl she looked so fucking gorgeous in our selfie I am literally so blessed she was such a sweetheart

I also have a bad blurry photo of us laughing together after I call her gorgeous it’s so pure