Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

guys, I think she will only drop HIAB as the lead single because she has that boring video already filmed. After that, maybe she's gonna release only the audio of another track (most likely NFR) with the pre-order and then the album. She's already released 3 songs off the album, she won't release any more than 1 or 2 songs before the album. So I'm assuming once she announces that lead single, everything is gonna go quite fast, sort of like Honeymoon. Something is for sure gonna come towards the end of this month/very early august.

Y'all just have to wait.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

guys, I think she will only drop HIAB as the lead single because she has that boring video already filmed. After that, maybe she's gonna release only the audio of another track (most likely NFR) with the pre-order and then the album. She's already released 3 songs off the album, she won't release any more than 1 or 2 songs before the album. So I'm assuming once she announces that lead single, everything is gonna go quite fast, sort of like Honeymoon. Something is for sure gonna come towards the end of this month/very early august.

Y'all just have to wait.

that's kinda what I'm sure will happen... in 37 years

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/655e0d6361c529e56b614ffd54ac043620190709192411/cc7552/grid

Okay so my hypothesis is based around the idea that Lana is using her IG feed as the only promotion for this era. Starting w the first HIAB clip last year, every four lines of her IG feed has included some form of snippet, poem, announcement, or single. I have numbered the photos to paint a clearer picture of what I’m talking about. Photo 1 contains the HIAB snippet, 3 had MAC and VB singles, 4 had HIAB and HTD snippets, 5 had Cinnamon snippets, 7 IYC snippet, 8 Hope single/ HIAB snippet/ Gucci Guilty ad, 9 had festival tour announcements, 10 a couple poems and her painting for Italian Vogue, 11, more poems/ pages from her poetry book, 12 poems/ Stronger snippet, 13 Doin Time single, 14 Vogue covers, 15 NFR snippet and Charlie’s Angels collab announcement. If this pattern continues, within the next three lines on her IG feed we should be receiving another announcement, clip, or poem of some sort. Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Edit: photos 2 & 6 were the only ones without any form of important content

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/655e0d6361c529e56b614ffd54ac043620190709192411/cc7552/grid

Okay so my hypothesis is based around the idea that Lana is using her IG feed as the only promotion for this era. Starting w the first HIAB clip last year, every four lines of her IG feed has included some form of snippet, poem, announcement, or single. I have numbered the photos to paint a clearer picture of what I’m talking about. Photo 1 contains the HIAB snippet, 3 had MAC and VB singles, 4 had HIAB and HTD snippets, 5 had Cinnamon snippets, 7 IYC snippet, 8 Hope single/ HIAB snippet/ Gucci Guilty ad, 9 had festival tour announcements, 10 a couple poems and her painting for Italian Vogue, 11, more poems/ pages from her poetry book, 12 poems/ Stronger snippet, 13 Doin Time single, 14 Vogue covers, 15 NFR snippet and Charlie’s Angels collab announcement. If this pattern continues, within the next three lines on her IG feed we should be receiving another announcement, clip, or poem of some sort. Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Thank u. I got u a gift since I appreciate this theory so much

Jnv2l243_400x400.jpg

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

alright let's take a vote

is it:

• wild one
  • color blue
  • wild on you

choose wisely. there will be consequences. 

wild one of course "color blue" is such a cheesy name

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

This is the optimistic theory I needed today thank u

alright let's take a vote

is it:

• wild one
  • color blue
  • wild on you

choose wisely. there will be consequences.

Wild on You/The Color Blue since it isn’t Wild One.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Can't wait to listen to instant classics "Happiness is a Butterfly - Try to Catch It Like Every Night (Escapes From my Hands Into Moonlight)", "Cinnamon (In My Teeth) - From you Kiss (Violet, Blue, Green, Red to Keep Me Out)" and "In Your Car (In the Backseat) - I'm Your Baby (I'm a Star and I'm Burning Through You)" in 2025! Are we even ready? :defeated:

Can't wait to listen to instant classics "Happiness is a Butterfly - Try to Catch It Like Every Night (Escapes From my Hands Into Moonlight)", "Cinnamon (In My Teeth) - From you Kiss (Violet, Blue, Green, Red to Keep Me Out)" and "In Your Car (In the Backseat) - I'm Your Baby (I'm a Star and I'm Burning Through You)" in 2025! Are we even ready? :defeated:

coming in 2025 cuz it takes her so long to come up with those long titles 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Haven't watched it yet, Midsommar, and mentioned this like eons ago, but does anyone else ever get Courage the Cowardly Doggo vibe-possibilities from some of Lana's performances? The movie trailer's just like a demented version of Freak - Missing those spooky vibes she used to give off of during HM 

UV/Honeymoon

I can’t believe this bitch is gonna drop the al boom so close to when my seasonal depression hits. She wants to kill me.

A murderer, literally a murderer

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Haven't watched it yet, Midsommar, and mentioned this like eons ago, but does anyone else ever get Courage the Cowardly Doggo vibe-possibilities from some of Lana's performances? The movie trailer's just like a demented version of Freak - Missing those spooky vibes she used to give off of during HM

Imagine if Lana had a song (on NFR) called Halloween

giphy.gif

Omg kill us now :toofunny:

You posted on IG that you have No Surprises and you WERE wildsycamore. Do you not remember bragging about the stuff you had on there? I have to ltoaugh. You need to do better my luv

I never posted anything about No Surprise, and besides two not very related comments after I kept being mentioned, I haven't even said i have it so i don't know why people are assuming i do. Also yeah, I don't have anything besides what was posted onto wildsycamore, and there's no proof I do. The FAKE info that involves anything else wasn't posted by me (on wildsycamore).

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I never posted anything about No Surprise, and besides two not very related comments after I kept being mentioned, I haven't even said i have it so i don't know why people are assuming i do. Also yeah, I don't have anything besides what was posted onto wildsycamore, and there's no proof I do. The FAKE info that involves anything else wasn't posted by me (on wildsycamore).

You literally posted the screenshot of listening to No Surprises on your phone to your IG story, whats not clicking? Idk why you come on here just to embarrass yourself, it really is sad to watch

Please show proof of me ever saying i have no surprises thanks

It was on your IG story. Does anyone else have a screenshot??? I’m sorry I didnt realize I need to take it upon myself to screenshot every little thing you do in order for you not to be a liar

Please show proof of me ever saying i have no surprises thanks

How would i know it even exists (which you yourself have confirmed) if you hadnt posted about it? Make it make sense

It honestly KILLS me when the leakers try to turn it around and play victim (Eclipse anyone?). THAT’S honestly the biggest joke of this era, not even NFR not being released yet :toofunny:

I can’t believe this bitch is gonna drop the al boom so close to when my seasonal depression hits. She wants to kill me.

A murderer, literally a murderer

Lucky, mine hits me the whole year

Imagine if Lana had a song (on NFR) called Halloween

giphy.gif

Hunty wtf no that's too straightforward, but maybe something like- When the world was out whoring before all saints day, we glowed in the dark bc of questionable mysterious substances - we knew it - and liked it, feat areola grand nd bad bunny 2v3sakn.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

Lana being asked why she delayed the album for months and let the fans lose their minds

pkyvw.gif

which one of u gays was it that thought miss sylvia plath baked her head for 45 minutes?

tenor.gif?itemid=5666631

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...