Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So did she say something or not? By the way, this was probably mentioned before but I've never heard Kali Uchis' music up until a couple of months ago. I'm not a big fan of Lana doing collabs but I think their voices may sound interesting together. Anyways :hooker:

So did she say something or not? By the way, this was probably mentioned before but I've never heard Kali Uchis' music up until a couple of months ago. I'm not a big fan of Lana doing collabs but I think their voices may sound interesting together. Anyways :hooker:

girl where were you when lana had her open for her last tour

they are saying that lana said it to someone in the audience so thats why not everyone may have heard?

Oh my God why is EVERYTHING to do with sis like this? Unverifiable and confusing. The woman attracts chaos I swear. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

People actually thought NFR was going to be released in August? Oy. 

giphy.gif

she looks beautiful but the balance of her face and neck looks so off like her head has been brought forward. but y'know we all have insecurities and i can't blame her for that if it is photoshopped, just looks a bit odd

I don't think that picture Lana posted today is photoshopped at all. She made an effort to look good. Makeup. Eyelashes. Hair.

We mostly see her look blah most of the time that when she actually fixes herself and makes an effort, we think it's photoshopped. 

I'm so confused, I don't know if I should trust the person who said NFR is coming in August. Does he even have a proof?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Hm. Like I know I shit post here a lot, bc who doesn't love color nd chaos but. We've a few weeks til the 8th month in the year (toty my a**), and she'll probably just have to say something at least, around August, second week of is my guess. That's the only pattern we've really easily seen her keep this era. and besides, would you really want Lana to give us any news the day of when kween Peppa graces us with Bing Bong Zoo tmrw? It'd totally eclipse everything and steal her thunder. Fuuuutile letsgetreal  :wave:  

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

Link me - tumblr_mra6rihECh1scuosto1_400.gif

I hadn't seen :(((((

False rumours will have us dead

@lanastweet on Instagram's video of Change - apparently she said "it's coming in August" in the video but I can't hear it personally

I think the dress is really beautiful but Lana ruined it by wearing those thigh high boots. Doesn't match. 

tram9fQqoAo.jpg

If that boot was a bit taller both heelwise and actual length and more snug fitting tho......... could've been a whole LOOK

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Mood

D_uEuBzX4AA5kDf.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

^ I think those were just Change lyrics, it's coming in hotly ~ :crai:

It's absolutely just those lyrics, yeah. Also the Insta account posted to say they misheard. But also made an incomprehensible statement "someone in the crowd cried bc I heard"??

3lfQEhw.png