Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

“There are more films in the pipeline that Interscope Films isn’t ready to announce yet, including a documentary charting the rise of one of the biggest names in pop culture at the moment“

Lana documentary omg she’s coming for her Oscar

“There are more films in the pipeline that Interscope Films isn’t ready to announce yet, including a documentary charting the rise of one of the biggest names in pop culture at the moment“

Probably Billie tbh.

Probably Billie tbh.

Siri, stream Build me up buttercup.mp3 

UV/Honeymoon

Probably Billie tbh.

Or Dual

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

why are we talking about the one line in black beauty?? i’m so tired....... that song is beautiful and that is such a small thing to bicker about (not to mention old?? like didn’t we already all know this) and it feels kind of useless anyways considering this is a fan site dedicated to a white woman who calls herself lana del rey and puts on fake accents etc like don’t u think it’s already expected with the territory.... like whomb cares she already did tropico she’s a problematic fave we already know get over it

i want the tan border on the cover and the vinyl to be the colors of a sunset swirled together

also i know i just said to stop this convo and even tho this isn’t really the same thing i always think about this: i think like 90% of her music is about tony montana like specifically lmfao, i know it’s kind of obvious but when u really think about it.... that’s a lot of lyrics that can be traced back to al pacino in scarface (but who can blame her :flutter:)

also x2 does anyone remember that pic of her in the mountains by a treehouse or something and it was snowy and there was an american flag?? i can’t remember if i dreamed it or not but i always thought it would be fitting for the cover too

you mean this one?

Akg7lcu.png

i agree, it would suit the era and this "day in the life" feel she said the album had.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Imagine you’re at one of her shows and she just suddenly announces ‘ albums out now bitches’ and starts thowing copies out into the audience. All the gays would be screaming and fighting over the CDs like it’s the hunger games.

Iggy Azalea throwing stacks of money into the audience and having the gays tweet "almost didnt surivive iggy's concert" teas 

imo it’s to early for billie’s or dua’s documentary so it can be about lana since her story is actually pretty long and twisted.

plus she was the one who paved the way for them with her sad girl music so  :lanahairflip:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I mean it is really possible that a Lana documentary could be released in the next years, she's not in the public eye that much anymore and there's not that much to document nowadays lol, so they must be finished with it. Then again, I can totally see a documentary about Gaga or even Billie. Yeah, maybe she's too young but people nowadays jump into things so fucking quick that it could be possible. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

all the dresses she wears are awful and she needs her stylist back cuz these IG baddie ones ain't it, that's on that

Can you stop for a second? I haven't seen any of your posts lately not being negative towards Lana. She looks beautiful. You seem to have big problems accepting that she's not the same as 2012 anymore...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~