Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana revealing that NFR is actually a collab project with her friends when releasing it in 2037 

giphy.gif

Chuck did the cover...

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

why is everyone always talking about something but no matter how much i search i cant find WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT

update me

Siri recognizes all of the current snippets with new titles EXCEPT for iyc

Siri recognizes all of the current snippets with new titles EXCEPT for iyc

and what are those titles

and what are those titles

Cinnamon is now Cinnamon girl and ''stronger'' is actually titled California

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

how do we know that these are real titles and not fakes?

We don't even know for sure still. Shazam guessed songs with the wrong titles in the past so it's still quite up in the air

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about Cinnamon? The snippet hited me like nothing.

I would rather to hear any unreleased from the previous albums, especially Roses Bloom For You and Yosemite.

Even tho Life Is Beautiful wasn't recorded to be in any album, I would diiiiie to hear the full version of it (those damn hackers were faster and more useful back in 2013/2014)

original.gif

How does Siri recognize the snippets???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That’s the same exact question I was asking myself lol

You say, “Hey Siri, play Cinnamon Long Snippet” and since I have the snippets on my iPhone and in my iTunes account, Siri recognizes the long snippet and plays it. Just like any other song you have in your iTunes account.