Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like when something like this appears she usually posts within 24 hours... so here i am waiting for an IG notification.. A teaser clip or official single art. She wore red lipstick on August 8th for the video so I’m excited to see that!

Maybe spotify will simply refresh at midnight and the tracks appear, stay exclusive to spotify for a short time - like 30-60 minutes - and then the vdeos go on youtube?

is it bad I really don't want these before the album is out (although my clown ass will give in and listen to them 1890738749 times before the 30th)

I feel this exact same way you’re not alone lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not that the titles have been consistent or anything this era but why does the Spotify ad say “F*** it I love you” when on iTunes it’s censored like “F**k it I love you” hmm

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

I feel like that Spotify thing is fake. That's why it doesn't show up on my Spotify.

Idk since more than one source is sharing it, it doesn’t seem fake to me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not that the titles have been consistent or anything this era but why does the Spotify ad say “F***it I love you” when on iTunes it’s censored like “F**k it I love you” hmm

It’s her own team doing the promos for that probably. Like her marketing team. Apple probably and Spotify even will have the titles censored but the marketing/promo art will be censored more so to appeal to a larger market. I see it in the pic above as “F*** It I love you”

giphy.gif

the ad just popped up on my Spotify too... what a tease that it says "listen now on Spotify" but when you click the banner it goes to the Lana Del Rey Complete playlist (without the new songs)... maybe it's dropping later today??

26vMNDz.gif