Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Are we still not sure what Lana did for Disney yet? All these soundtracks are happening but nothing Disney-related...

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Ahhh I dreamt about riding a bike and having this album on my headphones the greatest and the sun is all u need guys.

This is exactly how I am gonna listen to the album for the first time l, I will be biking by the beach(hopefully the weather won't be too hot)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Remember that leak when someone said Lana was gonna call out some big named producers??? SHE CALLED OUT KANYE!!!!!!

I just realized.... I-

You mean this?

SxntRdl.png

Ugh yes!

You mean this?

SxntRdl.png

Ugh yes!

Yes!!! Except I guess she didn’t really get anyone to “come out of retirement” or anything. Still!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did you hear LFL though? The production on some songs was messy and didn’t fit fully. I think the most cohesiveness about that album was Summer Bummer & Groupie Love weirdly. I’m actually glad she’s working with Jack because it seems that she’s actually getting more creative with her lyrics now too along with the instrumentals being something DIFFERENT. Yeah she’s always sang about NY but she’s not just singing about NY now. It’s different. This album to me feels very very special coming from the girl who brought us BTD who “raises hell all over town”. Working with Jack and given her a different perspective I think she wanted to come across in LFL but failed in the execution, yet NFR actually executes perfectly (imo)

It’s not that production is messy. It’s clunky. None of the songs on lfl are clunky. It’s nice to see lana write about different things, I just hate Jack Antonoff. He’s not that great at what he does. I’ve said it over and over again that this will be her best album BUT jack can suck my ass because he’s shit! Period.

Honestly the neon aspect of the album aesthetic makes more sense now...

should've featured a neon sign then instead of those neon atrocities

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Yes!!! Except I guess she didn’t really get anyone to “come out of retirement” or anything. Still!!!

Maybe she'll surprise us at some point  :creep:

omg can’t wait to see what visuals she brings to these songs. The Greatest is probably my favorite so far from the album and FIILY is such a cute little bop!!! this album is gonna shred my asshole in 6 different locations :hooker:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

guys it’s so weird that the signed stuff on her store isn’t sold out yet

lfl was sold out way faster

the good entrepreneurial sis probably has an entire workforce ready to produce ha £0.01 signed ‘art cards’ this time round :creep:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

It’s not that production is messy. It’s clunky. None of the songs on lfl are clunky. It’s nice to see lana write about different things, I just hate Jack Antonoff. He’s not that great at what he does. I’ve said it over and over again that this will be her best album BUT jack can suck my ass because he’s shit! Period.

this sounds quite contradictory. you hate jack antonoff and he's shit at what he does (producing albums) but you think it will be her best album?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Are we still not sure what Lana did for Disney yet? All these soundtracks are happening but nothing Disney-related...

Nothing is set in stone nor confirmed. Best bet is Maleficent 2, or maybe its for something else completely different.