Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

knowing lana she’s not going to do the smart thing to make bank, instead she’s just gonna get publicly pissed off on twitter, call someone a little fucker, and make locals leak their phone numbers again :toofunny:

Β 

LMAO

do u think NFR will top Ultraviolence?Β  :creep:

Β 

It already did on September 18, 2018

You have got to be fucking kidding me

Just lock this thread for the whole weekend :(

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

@did it all for fame

Tell me how it (the FBI) treats you now

@did it all for fame

How does that taste coming out?

Can you guys stop leaking her name

She was so innocent and super nice about the whole thing.

She did NOT tease, she did not act exclusive or make the people wait or say some stupid shit like "I will leak them one by one for every 1000 followers I get" like some attention whores would have.

No.

She simply uploaded them and gave them for those who asked as quickly as she was able to.

Her servant is gonna bring a glass of orange juice with a plate of eggs and as she awakens they will say β€œmadam, the album hasn’t leaked.” and we will all be done for. no one disrespects the QUEEN. she’s going to rip us to shreds. i feel something big is gonna come out of this. i hope that girl chokes though. what a rat. bitches do anything for clout.

first of all

source.gif

Β 

literally a 13 year old child luv

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Can you guys stop leaking her name

She was so innocent and super nice about the whole thing.

She did NOT tease, she did not act exclusive or make the people wait or say some stupid shit like "I will leak them one by one for every 1000 followers I get" like some attention whores would have.

No.

She simply uploaded them and gave them for those who asked as quickly as she was able to.

issa joke luv

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

It could be just me, but the only song that actually stands out (sonically) for now is Doin' Time. It's just way too different than MAC, FIILY, VB, HTD, HIAB, etc. Could it be a filler? Or just used because it was successful? I love the song, and I'm hyped for this album, but I just can't see how it fits there. IDK.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

It could be just me, but the only song that actually stands out (sonically) for now is Doin' Time. It's just way too different than MAC, FIILY, VB, HTD, HIAB, etc. Could it be a filler? Or just used because it was successful? I love the song, and I'm hyped for this album, but I just can't see how it fits there. IDK.

Β 

I don't understand this, tbh. It transitions so well from FIILY for me because of the surfy, dark Cali vibes and because of the lyrical content.

imagine saying the The Greatest (song of all time) doesn't stand out lmao

Sometimes I live for leaks but the entire album leaking two weeks prior release is so sad. Her team is the most useless group of people I've ever seen manage an artist, how could they let this happen? It's not like someone went to a store or whataver and got the album by mistake, they're literally sending the tape I-Β  :deadbanana:

into your eyesΒ tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifΒ my face remains