Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Someone leak it so she scraps it like BAR and changes the title to a different track

jk

Sigh she’s had such pretty titles thus far. This is beyond cringe/immature and I don’t even see a connection between Norman Rockwell’s paintings and the music she’s put out so far (MAC/VB) considering they don’t even have that 50s vibe like IDWG, JFK, etc. but you do you boo

And the cover art :deadbanana:

Why is she so lazy now LMFAO

Someone leak it so she scraps it like BAR and changes the title to a different track

jk

Sigh she’s had such pretty titles thus far. This is beyond cringe/immature and I don’t even see a connection between Norman Rockwell’s paintings and the music she’s put out so far (MAC/VB) considering they don’t even have that 50s vibe like IDWG, JFK, etc. but you do you boo

And the cover art :deadbanana:

Why is she so lazy now LMFAO

She's either not as talented as we thought she was or she doesn't give a fuck anymore which is sad

EotAQlJ.jpg

So she said there's 11 tracks so far, i wonder if she's still making more right now? I hope we get 12 or 14 tracks to be honest

As I said, I'd rather get 11 real, long, complex, beautiful songs than 14 tracks that half the stans hate and including 2 interludes lol. An 11 songs album means she puts more effort in each song idk

ZKcaooE.png

Can y'all imagine we're finally getting a messy psychedelic album. I'm legit crying it sounds like a Cream song

I still can't believe it's all happening. This is my dream Lana music, and it really came to life, I can't believe it, I love her so much 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So she said there's 11 tracks so far, i wonder if she's still making more right now? I hope we get 12 or 14 tracks to be honest

We still have 3-4 months between the album release and knowing her tendency to constantly mess with the mixing/tracklisting..

martyimscared.jpg

She’s probably gonna scrap 1-2 of the tracks she has now in favor of 2-3 songs she wrote a week before the release because she just “couldn’t leave them off the record” lbr