Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I find my head replaying the "crimson and clover honey" part all fucking day

same. I find myself singing it in the kitchen when I'm cooking. The boyfriend probably hates me at this point, I won't stop.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

the fact that there are 9 more tracks with the same sound as MAC and VB tumblr_inline_nuwr47Zryo1qh6enn_500.gif

The album is probably longer than 11 tracks. If she is seriously only giving us 11 tracks then i hope we get no more singles until the album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If there absolutely HAS to be a collaboration on the album, and furthermore if it has to be a male collab, I would like it to be Hozier. I'm nowhere near a fan but if you listen to these songs which I consider have similar vibes, finding a middle ground with Venice Bitch sound could be PHENOMENAL. Specifically Arsonist's Lullaby. Hozier always struck me as something similar to a male version of Lana... And he's an insanely better vocalist than the dude on TNC that I completely forgot the name of. Offence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmp4QWzHak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eJbxI-jZbA

This a dream collab. Hozier is really one of the only mainstream artist that I feel reaches Lana’s caliber music and lyrics wise. His voice is so soulful; I think they would work so well together.

I

honestly with all the collabs on LFL it's like two dif albums so LFL is now an EP where's the LP lana

edit: this has nothing to really do with the rest of the thread just wanted to throw my thot out there

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I'm actually hoping for no collabs on this album tenor.gif?itemid=6170739 All they did was cheapen LFL. If she does have any, i hope they're like the features she's been doing with other people, barely there background vocals

I agree I don't want any deadweight collabs that will only cheapen the album lana works best alone imo

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I'm actually hoping for no collabs on this album tenor.gif?itemid=6170739 All they did was cheapen LFL. If she does have any, i hope they're like the features she's been doing with other people, barely there background vocals

I agree no collabs! She doesn’t need them.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don't know which fan account you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure it's the October single she mentioned in the Beats 1 interview - she wasn't sure if she would put it out this month or not. I doubt that anyone from Lana's team would have contact with any fan account. I've only seen screenshots of Lana's messages if she wants to tell something... never really anyone else from her team.

I might be wrong though. But yeah, I don't think this person you're talking about knows a lot more than we already do.

I am skeptical as well most of the time, but that fan account (Lanadelnews on Insta) was mentioned by Lana at least one time on one of her livestreams: my guess is that fan is messaging her everyday and she sometimes responds. It's also one of the few accounts on Insta that didn't get axed during the LFL era. The news are always about official releases, and they don't always get everything before us. Anyways, I always take everything with a grain of salt, but when that account mentions something, I tend to have more faith in what's said. 

If there is a collab, I hope it's only one, and that it's purposeful

exactly. That album feels intimate and passionate, and I don't see guests everywhere.

But if there is a Marina collab, if it gets released, I think it's gonna be good. Anybody else thought, when she posted the pic with Lana and Marian drinking tea, that «Boy Tears» would be a cool song title? The two of them being all femme fatale and destroying man hearts everywhere they go? A sorta Telma and Louise duet, with the guitar and all? 

so fucking powerful 0Q0vUir.gif yall gonna be like 'this bitch wants to see lana depressed again' but lets be honest she was at the pinnacle of her creativity at that time and although MAC and VB are good songs i cant stand another happy record

the only answer accepted is life's dream

any correspondant selecting livestream as the modern day narrative is wrong and will be rightfully terminated when the time comes..................

thank u

Anyone else actually love *some* of the LFL collabs? I agree the collabs with Playboi Carti and A$AP Rocky (although I love Rocky) seemed kinda cheap, and maybe Beautiful People Beautiful Problems too, but I really loved Sean on TNC and even Abel on LFL. 

nice cocc bro