Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

or the people who make the genre of music. like what’s wrong with MGK?

MGK has done some problematic things, I'll give them that, but people on here really need to stop being so fucking pretentious and stop acting like Lana makes the most substantial, once in a lifetime type of music. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I was so concerned about what she was gonna come out with next because lust for life was a mess (not to mention it doesn’t sound like a Lana album at all imo) but having listened to MAC and of course Venice Bitch I was so hyped and excited all over again. All of the other snippets sound SO FUCKING good especially Cinnamon and HIAB (the most recent one).

Now I’m starting to freak out again cause I really don’t want another lust for life kinda situation with rappers all over it :defeated:

NFR is supposed to be that album!! Lana please don’t fuck it up :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I'm thirsty because of Cinnamon. I love the snippets so far. I just have this feeling that it's going to be one of her best songs. I kind of wish I remained uninformed about NFR as I did with LFL. The anticipation for NFR is making me so impatient.  

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Ok but Lana and Jesse together!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's something I'm HERE for  :excited:

Ever since I started listening to NBHD I wondered why nobody thought about doing a West Coast x West Coast mashup. I guess no song can be put alongside West Coast (by Lana) without sounding cheap and basic af but I'd be here for that...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Also I'm surprised how Lana and Jesse didn't meet or collab before like they both are angsty af and have daddy issues and sing about California in their songs... it's a match made in heaven. 

JESSE JUST CONFIRMED THE FUCK FEAT.. TUMBRL IS DOWN

BITCH WHERE

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains