Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There’s actually a theory about that, that’s a thing. I remember years ago there was a theory about his music being a guy’s answer to her music which was cool when they started collabing because then it was like “wow they knew”

Also they've confirmed that they both felt like they were talking to each other through songs (or one of them? Abel doesn't do interviews that often) so that's cool too

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

HOLY SHIT SHE'S W JESSE I WANT A SWEATER WEATHER THE BEACH FEMALE ROBBERY DADDY ISSUES KINDA BOB OMG!!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS

IM FUCKING DEAD. OMG THIS IS THE ONLY PERSON I WANT LANA TO COLLAB WITH. OUR DREAMS MAY HAVE COME TRUE.

Edit: I just saw his tweet. It's happening fr, I am GONE. :wowcry: :omg: :omg:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lanaborads when someone they don't like cause they're not edgy enough works with lana: EWW UGH NOO PLEASE NO COLLABS WE DON'T NEED COLLABS LANA IS SO GOOD ALL ALONE DELETE IT WE DON'T WANT LFL2.0!!!!!!1

lanaboards as soon as someone they like bc they remind them of 2012 tumblr edginess works with lana: OMG YES HER BEST ALBUM COLLABS IS ALL I EVER WANTED I'M SO HAPPY YAS DADDY BRING IT LANA UV 2.0 IS COMINNNN 

:crossed: rats

lanaborads when someone they don't like works with lana: EWW UGH NOO PLEASE NO COLLABS WE DON'T NEED COLLABS LANA IS SO GOOD ALL ALONE DELETE IT WE DON'T WANT LFL2.0!!!!!!1

lanaboards as soon as someone they like bc they remind them of 2012 tumblr edginess works with lana: OMG YES HER BEST ALBUM COLLABS IS ALL I EVER WANTED I'M SO HAPPY YAS DADDY BRING IT LANA UV 2.0 IS COMINNNN 

:crossed: rats

I mean....yeah thats exactly why though lol. MGK can't relate.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I can already see Lana making backing vocals for the 100th time this year on new Machine Gun Kelly and The Neighbourhood songs

Let us pray! I was really looking forward to NFR being collab minimal. I’d be here for Jesse collaboration or even track production but MGK no thanks. Keep it on his album!

I thought she was going for a more intimate vanity project like Honeymoon but apparently I was wrong :defeated:

sis wait until we have news,the songs may have nothing to do with NFR

Remember when she was working with Miles Kane too and ended up being for his discography

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Oh god, pls no. We already had enough collabs with that shrieky, generic nuisance. The sole fact she featured him on LfL already downgrades the album.

NFR seems to be a more artistic record, featuring his mainstream-ass voice and songwriting would really ruin that

Just because you don’t like trip hop, rnb, or rap doesn’t make him bad though. That’d be because of a shitty opinion, you don’t want him on the album. Listen to House of Balloons and tell me Lana wouldn’t be good on that album. His voice is fucking phenomenal, I don’t know why you’re saying he’s mainstream? Yeah he’s had songs on the radio but he started from the bottom like Lana did. Hidden on the Internet until fame found him. Lana did the same shit.

LFL was actually one of the better songs on that album. At least, one of the better features. It was more cinematic. I just didn’t like his voice on a cinematic happy song. Like I said, something dark would be great

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just because you don’t like trip hop, rnb, or rap doesn’t make him bad though. That’d be because of a shitty opinion, you don’t want him on the album. Listen to House of Balloons and tell me Lana wouldn’t be good on that album. His voice is fucking phenomenal, I don’t know why you’re saying he’s mainstream? Yeah he’s had songs on the radio but he started from the bottom like Lana did. Hidden on the Internet until fame found him. Lana did the same shit.

LFL was actually one of the better songs on that album. At least, one of the better features. It was more cinematic. I just didn’t like his voice on a cinematic happy song. Like I said, something dark would be great

Trip Hop? Don't even dare to belitter that genre by claiming Abel does it. He has sone rap and rnb influences but most of what he does is boring mainstream-pop. Not being mainstream-famous does not make his generic music any less generic.

His voice is fuckin annoying and he is over-singing all the time to prove how "talented" he is. Let's not even speak about all of the over-production. All he can bring is another terrible track like LfL which is the worst offender on its respective album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!