Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ugh I really like Cinnamon and I know it’s not representative of the whole album but I do hope Lana has more folk rock sounding songs like I’m just fantasizing the more upbeat songs on NFR being like this :oprah:

Check Nina Simone's version <3

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

About MGK and Jesse R... I don’t think these tracks will be on NFR, just like the work she did with Miles Kane and Jonathan Wilson didn’t end up on LFL. Rumours are already saying that the collab with MGK would be a diss track... who knows?

But trust her, guys, she knows what she’s doing ;)

Me drinking some wine while listening to Venice Bitch home alone with my 3 cats

"livin in los angelis" makes em scream

i want lana to collab with this girl for a spoken bridge in one of her songs or a spoken interlude!!!!!

lana del rey - los angelis (interlude)

what if she saw all the love for Cinnamon and its production with bass and was like "these fans are hungry for the bass! lets give them trap guys! MGK BE ON MY RECORD! THE GAYS WILL LOVE IT!"

giphy.gif

what if she saw all the love for Cinnamon and its production with bass and was like "these fans are hungry for the bass! lets give them trap guys! MGK BE ON MY RECORD! THE GAYS WILL LOVE IT!"

This is why I hate most of you. Cinnamon isn't even all that.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i mean, we've only heard 2 songs in full, some snippets and know she worked with jesse/MGK. it's not like we have that many informations about the record to call it a "nonchoesive messy record" yet. why are y'all always so quick to judge? let's wait a little bit to see where it all goes at the end. maybe it will still be cohesive with some rap features! also, jesse doesn't do only rap, he can sing too, so who knows? let's chill for a moment. 

im so mad about how this album was folky and surf inspired and now its turning into a noncohesive rap mess

Don't panic just yet, she didn't even post a rap-like snippet yet   :biblio:

she's probably working with them for their own projects, not NFR... trust and believe  :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

what may not even be true?

lana collabing with MJK or having another rap album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Imagine mixing up rap with folk/slow piano ballads? Oh god  :icant:  I really hope we are all just overreacting.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate rap at all! I actually like rap. But it doesn't need to mix with Lana's style much, especially with what we've heard so far with NFR, it wouldn't go together well.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I'm so tempted to listen to Cinnamon but i really musn't, this is so hard  :icant:  i need new lana music already, im so buzzed for the album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e