Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lyrically this is probably one of her best songs to date. Wow. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Idk how feasible this would b, but image the actual album, with how she intended things to be, to then release an acoustic b-sides album with it a few months in or something. WOW that would be amazing YES, dissolve the LB genre war  :thumb2:  :icant:

Masseduction teas... I'd love that  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I need this album in December. OMG.

I cannot wait until next year for this album. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Is anyone else thinking this album is shaping up to be the east coast equivalent of Honeymoon?  :defeated:

How did I just fucking miss this??? I'm so angry but fuck that. First and foremost I'm so happy and excited fuuuuck. The lyrics of HTD are incredibly amazing, old nostalgic and melancholic storytelling Lana is back and she's cooler than ever. And as some of you said, it's really great that we have this acoustic version of it in case the released will be with the beats. Personally, seeing how impactful the melody and lyrics are, I wish it would'we stayed a piano ballad but that instrumental on the live sounded pretty dope too. Venice bitch sounded pretty good acoustic as well. 

I've said it before but I'm really excited for this mf album and honestly, it might top HM for me, but we'll see 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

HTD sounds kinda weak, like she tried to fit the lyrics in the melody but it sounds weird. Let's see the album version

Didn’t she say she did exactly that? She wrote lyrics to his instrumentals

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

You didn't get ir. Doesn't matter if she did or not it doesn't fit that well

Well it’s subjective. You might not like it whereas I loved it so there

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This was a big day for LDR fans. She doesn't usually do live performances like this and Apple Keynote is a big deal. Lots of people watching.

I guess my question is: Do we think we might see her on some late night shows or dare I say, an SNL performance with this new album cycle? I feel like she should give it another chance considering she's more established, people get her vibe now, and she has a larger fanbase (three things she didn't have the first go round).

Beautiful song. But i hope the studio versions production is a little more exciting and ambitious, yet still as intimate

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am I the only one who doesn't care for HTD  :noparty: the melody is pretty tired for Lana imo. And the chord progression is pretty generic. Reminds me of TLY, which although I like better, I also felt was very underwhelming and boring at first. However, MAC, VB, and all the other snippets she shared are godly so I am still super excited for NFR nonetheless  :popcorn: