Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm hoping for end of this month too. It seems right to release it now, to keep us fed over the holidays. With the cover art and Maaaaybe the tracklist, we would be more than fine till January when the Gucci campaign starts

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Yeah... it’s time to make an announcement at least. Some kind of news. This is the most annoying thing about being a fan of hers, she just quietly disappears and acts like she has nothing in the works

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yeah... it’s time to make an announcement at least. Some kind of news. This is the most annoying thing about being a fan of hers, she just quietly disappears and acts like she has nothing in the Works

i thought the same thing yesterday lol

She really posting photos of herself in Yosemite on insta? Damn she has no chill.

Or Yosemite is coming hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

If this family trip to Yosemite National Park didn't remind her that she owes us a track named fucking ''Yosemite''  then I don't know what else is possibly gonna bring yosemite back from the dead.

I've been joking here and there that Yosemite is dead as fuck but it would be nice if we truly got to hear it. And if this is a sign that maybe, indeed she remembered of its existence, then I'm down with that 100%. But we shall see, we know how much of a gemini Lana is. We know how she says stuff and then forgets it so let's keep this in mind

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lana after doing a quick scrolling through lanaboards dot com

f1JnmQY.gif

But for real though, is Yosemite... free from the basement?  :defeated:

Yosemite: in the basement

Lana: vaping georgia peach water & reading sex occult books outside the cellar door laughing

me: banging on the windows in the upper corner of the basement with a hammer, screaming

Has she forgotten life is beautiful exists? She's been locked up so much longer,

yosemite will have to wait

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Has she forgotten life is beautiful exists? She's been locked up so much longer,

yosemite will have to wait

Lol, Life is beautiful was produced only for the movie, and not even the movie, only for the trailer of it. It might just be a 1 and a half minute song and it belongs entirely to the company that made the film. And I think Lana just doesn't want to get in all the things she has to do to get her song to her label or something so she could release it, just because a tiny group of  people in her fanbase want it. And she definetly forgot about it.

Lol, Life is beautiful was produced only for the movie, and not even the movie, only for the trailer of it. It might just be a 1 and a half minute song and it belongs entirely to the company that made the film. And I think Lana just doesn't want to get in all the things she has to do to get her song to her label or something so she could release it, just because a tiny group of people in her fanbase want it. And she definetly forgot about it.

It was confirmed a while back that LIB is actually a full length song running at 3 minutes and 26 seconds. The length came up on a music registry website (PPL UK).

And I believe LIB was originally written for another movie before it was picked up for The Age of Adaline. She introduced it as “Life Is Still Beautiful” on a radio show in 2012. It was supposed to have been for a movie about a man losing his best friend or something like that.

Putting this out here...

What if Yosemite was gonna be the October song? When she said it's separate from the album...

That last polaroid of the mountain (tagged Chuck) could be the single cover following MAC and Venice Bitch.

Ugh, now I'm imagining either the acoustic original or a Jack Antonoff version... Just when I get over it, she reminds us it exists. First that t-shirt and now this!

Please Lana, give us Yosemite!

If Lana releases Yosemite I'll be pretty surprised, yet very happy. I doubt she forgot about it considering it was one of her favorite tracks! Perhaps it was just too good for Lust For Life  :defeated:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

I thought Yosemite was dead, but i'm feeling that she's going to release it now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I doubt she forgot about it considering it was one of her favorite tracks!

Exactly! She legit mentioned it in every interview saying how much she loved it... And then even after LFL was released she teased the idea of releasing it as a stand alone single later on.