Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

MAC/VB and the album so I want something that sounds fresh at release and not overplayed

good thing Venice Bitch, one of the best songs of her career, sounds fresh and brand new and transformative every single time it's played

so you don't have to worry about that since Venice Bitch snorts la mer, and will never age. you don't gotta worry about that at all. ever. 

Yeah and VB has some of her worst released lyrics but the instrumental/sound makes it bearable

what's wrong with the lyrics? They're so beautiful, they give me both ultraviolence and paradise vibes. They really have that classic lana del rey feel to them which I adore and feel like MAC lacks. MAC lyrics are great but I just feel like they're not very lana del rey 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I can’t wait to hear VB in its full vinyl glory

ohmygod

DtEo1HZVYAArHo5.jpg

VB has some of her best lyrics. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Honestly can and will probably have to wait til then, and it'll b ok bc the holidays are just around the corner and will ride us through Jan, but I was hoping we'd get HtD already tho, it's a nice song to just get comfy in. 

Just in case anyone forgets, but I highly doubt it :heidi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESk1ZHDk7M0

UV/Honeymoon

I wish she went back to making titles as mysterious as the Honeymoon ones. When i reread the tracklist again and think of titles like "Music To Watch Boys To, Terrence Loves You, Art Deco, 24, Religion" my mind is amazed. Her mind is amazing. WE WANT WEIRD MYSTERIOUS 40S HOUSEWIFE LANA BACK

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She will tell something or give us something in December, surely in the first week, not too close to Christmas. Let’s assume she releases NFR in March at the latest, it would have been six months between the first singles and the album: it’s too long without something in between to hype things up. Hell, LFL’s pre-release era was so looonnnggggg and we got a new single after two months and interviews after that,

Followed by Coachella and the promo singles. True, she posts on Insta and Twitter, but something bigger has to come up.

Tbh I'm okay with no info this year. Hope she's gonna release something in January though. Wouldn't mind Cinnamon. Cannot remember when was the last time I've been craving a song that much.  :crying5:

giphy.gif

I just hope she’s done with all the album stuff. Photo shoots, album cover, track list. I want to know that she’s at least done or she’s getting close to it. Remember she says she only likes to share when she’s close to being finished with a project so maybe that means she’s been almost done with this record since late September early October and she’s just putting final touches on it now and is almost done with final touches stage

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I have a feeling she hasn't done any photoshoot yet. She's still using the Lust For Life promotional photos for next year's festivals. Common Girl u can do better :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Same...like...shouldn't at least one photoshoot in a magazine be out already? like...with Love released in February towards the end of it, we then had magazine shoots in march...But 2 (almost 3) months passed and, nothing. And you're right, she didn't even shot some promotional pictures at least. She's still using the LFL ones. Is she gonna do any magazine photoshoots at all, wtf? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Same...like...shouldn't at least one photoshoot in a magazine be out already? like...with Love released in February towards the end of it, we then had magazine shoots in march...But 2 (almost 3) months passed and, nothing. And you're right, she didn't even shot some promotional pictures at least. She's still using the LFL ones. Is she gonna do any magazine photoshoots at all, wtf? 

i think that era will be like honeymooon era.. Photoshoots only on the end of the era and low budgets photoshoots :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: But im happy she didnt try anything promocional with Chuck.. Imagine have a photo on the biggest europe festivals with 144p quality :hdu: 

Lust For Dead   large.gif