Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

we all knew it was gunna take that long, lets get real 

no we didn't

Lana is doing y'all a favour by forcing y'all to go outside and have your own life rather than living solely to consume her music. 

Imagine going to a gourmet restaurant and breathing down the neck of the chef, urging him to hurry up and just finish the damn meal. Sure, you can do that if you want undercooked, soggy, half-baked and sloppy food that hits your taste buds in all the wrong ways. Or you can go to McDonalds. Let her work at her own pace. She don't owe you anything.

GiDm.gif

I can have my life and still be excited/impatient for a Lana album.

No diss tracks can we have some class and cohesiveness...Lana stay out of the hood and keep your $99 dollar lipstick on.

agreed

giphy.gif

Yay for finally getting a ~speculated~ date. Can’t know for sure until it comes from her.

But I am sad cause I do not think we will be getting a proper tour this year. Just the festivals that make her triple the $$...sigh!

I'm so happy that it's March 29th!

New single in January then? Plus gives me time to save up for the CD, Signed CD, Target CD (with poster), LP, UO Coloured LP, Cassette, Box Set, lithography etc. etc.

Come through Lana!

And the drama unfolds... « She will scrap everything and it will be LFL 2.0 again and postpone it to the end of times »

Poor little fragile souls suffering some sorta PTSD with LFL. Remember one thing: She owes us nothing.

Sure, I crave for new Lana all the time but at least, now, we knoweheb it will happen. Sure, it’s a very long pre-release period and an lliogical one. But if we look back on things, since 2011, she gave us 4 LP, 1 EP, a couple of soundtrack songs and many collabs, which is more than many artists.

So keep calm and carry on, guys. Go enjoy Christmas and the rest of your life.

So tired of that "she owes us nothing" argument. No she obviously doesn't but that does not mean you can't have an opinion about her work that is not YASS QUEEN

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Didn’t we already get an Azalea diss tho? Art Deco? Of course they denied it but I mean.... lol

I don't think that was about her though. I mean it could be but I don't see it

Also are the rest of you forgetting IMF which was clearly a diss track about G-Eazy? :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What does she exactly mean when she sings “uouououo whatever everything, whatever” in Venice Bitch? I may sound dumb but I don’t get it :eartha2:

Throughout the song she sings about wanting “hallmark, one life, one lover etc” which is everything. I think the “whatever, everything” is her being nonchalant. Like yes she wants the perfect life but if she doesn’t get it...whatever.

So tired of that "she owes us nothing" argument. No she obviously doesn't but that does not mean you can't have an opinion about her work that is not YASS QUEEN

not to mention it goes both ways; sure we don't owe her anything, but we also don't gotta buy or stream her shit if she puts out poor, uninspired work

people having hopes & wanting their favorite people to keep experimenting and growing or having opinions on current material =/= entitlement

... well we knew this would happen,  in the meantime

stream flesh without blood!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope she sings Love.

it seems like such a hard song for her to get right live, idk why :/

it seems like such a hard song for her to get right live, idk why :/

lmao i think totally the opposite, love was always great live practically every time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmao i think totally the opposite, love was always great live practically every time

in the moment yeah it's great- the fans loved how warm and inclusive it was; but she had a hard time herself getting the right key, it usually sounded a bit off

in the moment yeah it's great- the fans loved how warm and inclusive it was; but she had a hard time herself getting the right key, it usually sounded a bit off

She sounded wonderful in acapella when I heard it last year. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She sounded wonderful in acapella when I heard it last year. :flutter:

The only reason she did it a capella was because she couldn't get into the key Byron was playing it in for some reason  :rip: