Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ok I apologize for "defending" him :( I didn't know those things you guys have posted about him

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I don't like that kid at all he has alot of privilege, In almost every american show that group of groupies is ALWAYS at the front of the barricade without failure that's just unhealthily greedy why don't they let other fans have a chance to interact with lana, why do they have to be at the front every single show? it's fucking weird and selfish we shouldn't encourage stalker behavior in the fandom that's why ppl don't like him

anyway stream venice bitch and 1999

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

To be completely honest it’s Lana’s fault for continuously going to them and ignoring everyone else ( i witnessed it AGAIN yesterday - she did not come to our side at all because there was no one she recognized) She goes to who she’s comfortable with and that’s fine but it hurts people who are not on that level with her. I see both sides because if i were them i would be in my glory too.

youd think after some stalker fan literally got inside her house if she saw the same exact person right next to her at a bunch of shows in different locations shed be a little paranoid. but instead she leans down and talks to him just to make all of us jealous  :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

can we trust an article written by salvatore tho

4o7EcAk.jpg

Ok I love Lana to death but I hate how she only gives attention to that specific group of fans and if I went to a concert in the US and made it to the barricade just so she could completely ignore me in order to take her 40985409453899th selfie with those people I would totally unstan lmao I'm THAT petty  :diva:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

that Edward twink is so skinny. y'all are acting like the wind isn't already pushing him off his feet. i could give him a tap and his skeleton looking ass would fly across the floor. id love to see him try to block my view of lana

y'all acting like you wouldn't be doing the same thing if y'all had the money. But i do see the frustration of being overlooked when it comes to lana interacting with fans and seeing her familiars. but what's the tea on this guy being mean to other fans???

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

How does he have enough money for this???@?@@..

I'm 21 and still a broken uni student and my only wish is to see lana live before I die.

probably parents giving it to him

giphy.gif

youd think after some stalker fan literally got inside her house if she saw the same exact person right next to her at a bunch of shows in different locations shed be a little paranoid. but instead she leans down and talks to him just to make all of us jealous  :toofunny:

Honestly I don't even think we'd have that kind of power to do so lol 

But i mean, can we just stop talking about him? It's kinda embarrassing to even have to do so like ignore his existence some peeps r starting to look bad  :runs:

UV/Honeymoon