Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

well this is terrible

Off topic but I think its fucking rich, fantasy at how many species that's been created and have those attributed to qualities that we peeps have, to still have us misunderstanding each other, or not even be willing to at times. It's fucking tragic and maybe Lana can write something about it, post Beautiful people 

It's fucking puzzling

UV/Honeymoon

Oh no

DUA LIPA WILL COVER SWAN SONG OR IT WILL BE A NEW SONG??

https://twitter.com/DUALIPA/status/1074696977621966853

Lmao, I think it's a different song written for the movie specifically, no need to worry (maybe)

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

lanaboards members not detecting sarcasm...,,,.....,,,,,.,.?.?,.,,,.,,,,,,.?.?.?..??.??.,,.?.?,,.?.:?;,;,?/,:?;?:

preposterous

LFL should have stuck with the space aesthetics..... and Heroin deserved a video...

The issue is that this bitch has so much to offer at once

We should've had a space era, a folk era & a trappy-hip-hopy-ish-whatever era all separately but she'd been working on this damn album for so long she threw it all in there

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I was joking

Sorry... I went too fast with my response and didn't see it was you.  You're pretty much always sarcastic and I should have figured it out.

Then again, some here didn't know where Venice Beach was...

I've gotta feeling something will happen this friday. It's the last one before christmas so maybe Lana will personally announce the release date along with an album cover or something? That will be nice

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Sorry... I went too fast with my response and didn't see it was you.  You're pretty much always sarcastic and I should have figured it out.

Then again, some here didn't know where Venice Beach was...

It'S iN vENICe

lesbehonest ......... no news is coming until at least late january

Lesbehonest ......... at least two days before the album drops, then she'll change the tracklist

*Cough Born To Die*

giphy.gif