Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t think Gucci campaign will be a huge deal. She’s probably just gonna repost the promo video we’ve already seen and that’s all for us

When in January are you guys expecting some news? Me: 10-15

honestly, March

March 28th she will announce the album for sometime in the summer. With a new single which will be How To disappear, accompanied by old footage chuck shot on her iPhone. Followed by two more 40 second song teases which we will over analyse and get bored to death of by the time they actually fully come out. An album cover which is underwhelming and irrelevant to Norman Rockwell, Her reasoning “their were a few things I wanted to finish and work out for the album” meaning she added two unnecessary songs and removed two songs we actually wanted, AKA Cinnamon and Happiness is a butterfly. We all rant over it for 8 months, before finally saying how much we love the album. But we still bully Lana daily about where the hell Cinnamon is.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

March 28th she will announce the album for sometime in the summer. With a new single which will be How To disappear, accompanied by old footage chuck shot on her iPhone. Followed by two more 40 second song teases which we will over analyse and get bored to death of by the time they actually fully come out. An album cover which is underwhelming and irrelevant to Norman Rockwell, Her reasoning “their were a few things I wanted to finish and work out for the album” meaning she added two unnecessary songs and removed two songs we actually wanted, AKA Cinnamon and Happiness is a butterfly. We all rant over it for 8 months, before finally saying how much we love the album.

i would actually die

March 28th she will announce the album for sometime in the summer. With a new single which will be How To disappear, accompanied by old footage chuck shot on her iPhone. Followed by two more 40 second song teases which we will over analyse and get bored to death of by the time they actually fully come out. An album cover which is underwhelming and irrelevant to Norman Rockwell, Her reasoning “their were a few things I wanted to finish and work out for the album” meaning she added two unnecessary songs and removed two songs we actually wanted, AKA Cinnamon and Happiness is a butterfly. We all rant over it for 8 months, before finally saying how much we love the album. But we still bully Lana daily about where the hell Cinnamon is.

you didnt have to go this hard

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The longer we wait to hear from Lana about the official album date the more time she has to tinker with NFR. Ngl that makes me very nervous.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

We need to tie her up so she can’t tinker with it. I don’t have a basement, so someone else will have to look after her. We can do this!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Don’t forget the trap beats and next Coachella

and just when her hair is finally starting to get long again you decide to go drag her and make her bald?? rude

Y'all be jinxing this album so goddamn much that the whole thing will probably turn out into a mess and y'all will complain when it's YOUR fault for putting this out there into the universe bc the universe always throws this shit back at ya

elWXiE6.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

man don't put this out there. take it back.

giphy.gif

well hopefully she drops a new single before january 11th so me and slowginfizzz can be dropping our twink asses low on the dancefloor to it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If i dont get cinnamon by Jan 1st, i’m calling my Mother and telling her i hate her.

What

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

w           wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww    w

h           hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh      h

a           aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa      a

t            tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt      t

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e