Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Bold of you to say such disgusting rhetoric to me thinking Yosemite came from Lust for Life's loins, Yosemite was birthed in the genesis of Lust for Life before it was even the Lust for Life you hags overrate today- Yosemite belonged in the paradise of Best American Record, alongside the undeniable gems of Architecture, Tomorrow Never Come, Bladerunner Lust for Life, Malibu- what you disgusting vermin don't seem to realize is the absolute Paradise Lost recreation of LfL as G-sleazy and Lana bit the forbidden fruit of ever coming into a disgusting lowbrow nasty no-good relationship, setting back her artistic values tenfold. Amongst the sins of the great leakage of Love onto Tumblr in January 17'; from the leak came a domino effect launching the destruction of all that is holy, all that is and was and forever be pure, all that was happy- it launched the Best American Record into a downfall onto itself from Lusting for Life to being Lost for Life- the Coachella addition, the breakout, the infestuous spawn of sins amongst the likes of her discography had never seen before- White Mustang tore apart the ground in which vocals lived on, In My Feelings threw wrenches into the atmosphere and lyrical content- plummeting it off the Half Dome cliffs of Yosemite, the political tracks attempting to be anything more than shallow recreations of a white teenage girl's first steps into a government class after reading Rupi Kaur's book of lies, Cherry tried to be a light within the dark yet the marbled and enchanted lamp faltered and flickered until the overbearing and sporadic drum roll spun off into blackened nothingness, A$AP Rocky was the faux-Moses attempting to part the seas to make way for lush inspired production before Carti slammed into the crust in which the Sea shed itself off of through infinity, sending ripples throughout the era rollout and the album- the last goddamn morsel of truth left behind the destruction of what Lust for Life was meant to have been and forever will be in spirit was the 5 minute piano ballad dubbed Change, making amends to the chaos and turmoil into a new era of light and peace hailed in through the wings of psychedelia and Electric guitar-as the dormancy and crucification of Yosemite, Architecture, and the eternal banishment and utter slaughter of Malibu are branded into the backs of my eyes I forever pray and wait for the rebirth of Yosemite to come from the land it owned and cherished into a new world of Lana's discography within Norman Fucking Rockwell; the Lust for Life you hail and attempt to pierce me with is NOTHING like a home or womb for my love and light Yosemite, to even DARE attempt such mockery and blasphemy is disgraceful and horrific- respect your elders and learn YOUR roots and history before committing absolute damnation upon every single word fleshed into holiness, may your soul rest in God and Yosemite's hands for even trying such a quote, praise be Yosemite for she will come and cleanse and save and purify and dominate and rightly sit upon her throne of Magnum Opus through the millennia. you are not the one.

i deleted yosemite after reading this 

Bold of you to say such disgusting rhetoric to me thinking Yosemite came from Lust for Life's loins, Yosemite was birthed in the genesis of Lust for Life before it was even the Lust for Life you hags overrate today- Yosemite belonged in the paradise of Best American Record, alongside the undeniable gems of Architecture, Tomorrow Never Come, Bladerunner Lust for Life, Malibu- what you disgusting vermin don't seem to realize is the absolute Paradise Lost recreation of LfL as G-sleazy and Lana bit the forbidden fruit of ever coming into a disgusting lowbrow nasty no-good relationship, setting back her artistic values tenfold. Amongst the sins of the great leakage of Love onto Tumblr in January 17'; from the leak came a domino effect launching the destruction of all that is holy, all that is and was and forever be pure, all that was happy- it launched the Best American Record into a downfall onto itself from Lusting for Life to being Lost for Life- the Coachella addition, the breakout, the infestuous spawn of sins amongst the likes of her discography had never seen before- White Mustang tore apart the ground in which vocals lived on, In My Feelings threw wrenches into the atmosphere and lyrical content- plummeting it off the Half Dome cliffs of Yosemite, the political tracks attempting to be anything more than shallow recreations of a white teenage girl's first steps into a government class after reading Rupi Kaur's book of lies, Cherry tried to be a light within the dark yet the marbled and enchanted lamp faltered and flickered until the overbearing and sporadic drum roll spun off into blackened nothingness, A$AP Rocky was the faux-Moses attempting to part the seas to make way for lush inspired production before Carti slammed into the crust in which the Sea shed itself off of through infinity, sending ripples throughout the era rollout and the album- the last goddamn morsel of truth left behind the destruction of what Lust for Life was meant to have been and forever will be in spirit was the 5 minute piano ballad dubbed Change, making amends to the chaos and turmoil into a new era of light and peace hailed in through the wings of psychedelia and Electric guitar-as the dormancy and crucification of Yosemite, Architecture, and the eternal banishment and utter slaughter of Malibu are branded into the backs of my eyes I forever pray and wait for the rebirth of Yosemite to come from the land it owned and cherished into a new world of Lana's discography within Norman Fucking Rockwell; the Lust for Life you hail and attempt to pierce me with is NOTHING like a home or womb for my love and light Yosemite, to even DARE attempt such mockery and blasphemy is disgraceful and horrific- respect your elders and learn YOUR roots and history before committing absolute damnation upon every single word fleshed into holiness, may your soul rest in God and Yosemite's hands for even trying such a quote, praise be Yosemite for she will come and cleanse and save and purify and dominate and rightly sit upon her throne of Magnum Opus through the millennia. you are not the one.

Write a book. Please.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i deleted yosemite after reading this

PLEASE tell me you’re kidding

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

well it's not happening

lol bitch. honestly idk what the fucks going through her mind if we don’t get any music in january. part of me is being like okay of course we are, another part of me is saying... nah she’ll wait.

giphy.gif

We'll either get another few snippets on Insta, or a buzz track in January, nothing more.

However I wouldn't be mad if we got another double release, maybe Cinammon and How To Disappear.

We'll either get another few snippets on Insta, or a buzz track in January, nothing more.

However I wouldn't be mad if we got another double release, maybe Cinammon and How To Disappear.

I'm so here for her Focus/No Angel era

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

How would we feel about Lana doing a residency show? I know it's highly unlikely but just curious as to how you guys would feel...

No. That's how I feel about that

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

PLEASE tell me you’re kidding

Lol he doesn’t have the track. It would’ve leaked by now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

How would we feel about Lana doing a residency? I know it's highly unlikely but just curious as to how you guys would feel...

Honestly I’d hate that just as much as Lana probably would. She’d probably do one in Vegas if she had the opportunity but she’d get so bored. I think the touring thing she likes is literally going to many cities in a year and seeing as many people as she can reach. I don’t think she’d ever actually do a residency. Gaga did one, Britney, etc and Lana just isn’t the same type of “pop” star where she’s got 100+ uppity songs she can sing to a crowd that’s changing daily. I’d be disappointed honestly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly I’d hate that just as much as Lana probably would. She’d probably do one in Vegas if she had the opportunity but she’d get so bored. I think the touring thing she likes is literally going to many cities in a year and seeing as many people as she can reach. I don’t think she’d ever actually do a residency. Gaga did one, Britney, etc and Lana just isn’t the same type of “pop” star where she’s got 100+ uppity songs she can sing to a crowd that’s changing daily. I’d be disappointed honestly

To be honest I have to agree! I guess I'm just longing for a decent show from Lana, in terms of production, set etc. And I think the only way she'd be able to do it justice would be a greatest hits show almost... 

I'd lover her to revisit the looks from each era and different aesthetics, like each act as an album. Ugh I just want new Lana.

How would we feel about Lana doing a residency? I know it's highly unlikely but just curious as to how you guys would feel...

My dream show from her would be if she sang UV or HM from cover to cover, in a small venue, with a small band, and piano... A bit like what she did at the Apple event in October. 

So, a residency could be cool, but in a few years from now, in California. And I'd love her to do something like I just described.