Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

All those who speak out against the coming of our godly hark will be returned with embarrassment when we the enlightened are once rewarded upon release

I curse upon you 

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

When BAR leaked, Universal apparently tracked down some of the people who first spread it around and visited their homes.

Edit: It was when Love leaked, not BAR

But still :rip:

Receipts? I feel like people just spread this stuff online.

Receipts? I feel like people just spread this stuff online.

Idk about visiting people’s homes but I know a friend who leaked something of Lana’s once and they were literally just sent a “cease and desist” email and that was all. That’s usually all they can do and if it’s not taken down, they can take further action. Warning the first time, then if they find more info they come for you. And most of the time, it’s not even worth the lawsuit so they don’t really do much. Lead single leaks happen a lot, then again...

Didn’t Francesco’s lawyers get really mad and tried to do something when his entire shoot of Lana leaked?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I hope she does some kind of single vinyl release for MAC and VB like she did w Love and Lfl. The heart-shaped vinyl was so cute, and sold out :crossed:

Omg, I’d so buy it even if I already owned the album simply because both songs are golden and two of the best ones she has released. :bodyisready:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Omg, I’d so buy it even if I already owned the album simply because both songs are golden and two of the best ones she has released. :bodyisready:

Yessssssss if I'd been into her during BtD like I was w UV, the picture discs gaaahhhh and the Paradise dvd w the music videos. Was supposed to get one of the heart-shaped vinyls, but waited on a friend to get it, and never got one just tskkkkkkt  :wowcry:

Maybe it could b a double single vinyl release like she did before. UO exclusive, that sorta thing 

UV/Honeymoon

sis its better if you end 2018 on a good note because I'm really thinking y*semite isn't on it

one more word I'm finding your address and we're gonna have a lovely chat going into 2019 wynwouldn't

one more word I'm finding your address and we're gonna have a lovely chat going into 2019 wynwouldn't

I love you and want Yosemite to happen for you.

But please, make your New Years resolution to just grieve that it's not gonna happen. We all did. It's more happy that way. 

giphy.gif

my new years resolution: if yosemite isn't on norman fucking rockwell i'm committing a jim jones .

I love you and want Yosemite to happen for you.

But please, make your New Years resolution to just grieve that it's not gonna happen. We all did. It's more happy that way. 

giphy.gif

i dislike this comment

giphy.gif

Lolita and Without You dragging Lucky Ones as the superior bonus tracks on Born To Die

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

when Yosemite is on the revealed tracklist y'all are chickens. call me azealia

HOLY SHIT IT’S BEEN 2019 FOR 2 HOURS AND SHES GIVING ME THIS BRILLIANT SNIPPET. I CAN ALREADY DIE IN PEACE. LOVE THIS WOMAN WHAT AN AMAZING YEAR IT’S GONNA BE

giphy.gif